You are here

Channing Tatum and Jessie J split again

Ratilal2016's picture

I could bet my life it is because he is a DisneyDad and his daughter a mini wife..........first time they split they said "Channing has to be a lot of time in LA to be with his daughter and Jessie prefers England" they got back together a month after and Jessie even shared videos and pics playing with his daughter (you know when things are not working and we feel guilty for not being motherly enough and then we try to force it)

Ratilal2016's picture

ahahah yes!! Poor Jessie probably was being made the new mommy instead of being loved by who she is.....she survived a lot of time in that relationship......hope she finds us for giving her support! ahaha

megpennysil's picture

lol him and his ex seem both full of themselves and very selfish. "me, me, me" people. His ex wasted zero time finding another guy to impregnate her. Her new guy is a downgrade from Channing though. No doubt she will grow tired of him too because she's narcissistic just like he is. She takes selfies of herself breastfeeding in full make up and in bed with her kids for crying out loud. Jessie can do better by steering clear of this mess.

readingandlearning's picture

Yep. His ex is a real piece of work. Her new guy is a downgrade. You are right. Lol. I feel bad for their kid(s). Jessie can now move on and be loved for herself rather and be done with the drama rather than be used for what she can do for him and his kid.  Jessie should be done that drama and using.

Survivingstephell's picture

With all that is going on in the world, the celebrities are upping their drama for attention.  Who give a crap?!

readingandlearning's picture

Some of these celebrities are oblivious to what's going on in the world. They are busy posting selfies and talking about their relationships when real people are dying, sick or unemployed. It definitely says a lot about them and who they are.