You are here

Change order is back on .. ??

SMof2Girls's picture

BM's attorney called DH's attorney to let her know that they were ready to proceed with the change order.

She said the reason BM pulled the plug was because she was "emotionally distraught over DH's decision to not allow her to take the kids to SC for the family reunion" and that she had to "talk her client back down from the ledge".

Such BS. She didn't even ask DH about SC until AFTER she told DH had filed with the courts. And prior to that the conversation was left with DH agreeing for them to go so long as she provided 2 days to switch.

I'm guessing this is all just pregnancy hormones or something. I'm so ready for this crap to be over.

sbm014's picture

Maybe her way of feeling like she has control...and her attorney is finally seeing how unreasonable she truly is? Hopeful thinking on my part I know but I hope for it all to end for you.

SMof2Girls's picture

I'm guessing that we're probably still a lot further away from a finalized change order than they all seem to think.

I wonder how many times BM will "pull the plug" when she doesn't get her way before DH finally says screw it and just takes her to court.

Honestly? He doesn't NEED the change order. She's the one who loses weekend time if she doesn't accept it; or incurs the fees to take him to court to get it changed.

tryingmom's picture

She said the reason BM pulled the plug was because she was "emotionally distraught over DH's decision to not allow her to take the kids to SC for the family reunion" and that she had to "talk her client back down from the ledge".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That hill she is willing to die on...the SC family reunion trip that your DH is more than willing to accommodate but she is not willing to state which dates will be make up time.....what a piece of work.

I'd tell DH's lawyer to call back BM's lawyer and express concern on what ledge she was sitting on because she doesn't sound too emotionally stable to have the skids around. Feigning real concern. BM's lawyer will call BM to express how DH's lawyer is now concerned with her emotional stability. Work this to your advantage....it might shut BM's crazy controlling ways down! I'm evil that way. }:)

SMof2Girls's picture

LOL .. I think I would consider doing this if it were my say, but I doubt DH would. I think he's just relieved we're not going to court and that the change order will still happen. I'm doubtful about that (as usual), but at least we're back to temporary peace Smile