You are here

Caught SD19 In More Lies Yesterday/Prevented A Wild Night Out

JillianT82's picture

So, as I have stated before SD19 spends all of her time sleeping or cooped up in her room playing Xbox/messing around on her cell phone meandering the social networking sites and then attempts to become mini wife in the evening when DH gets home.

Last week she had vaguely mentioned a guy she supposedly met on Instagram who is a local college student attending the University DH and I had her enroll at. SD19 claimed he began following her on Instagram and that they started talking on Twitter, which lead to them playing Xbox Live together and then texting and talking on the phone (explains SD19 keeping her head buried in her phone and smiling like a goofball on the rare occasions I do actually see her). Anyway, SD19 had mentioned this boy but totally played it off like a completely platonic/innocent/"we're just friends" sort of thing and told DH and I she wasn't going to get involved with anyone or date for awhile.

Yesterday morning, SD19 surprisingly shows up in the kitchen at 9am. Huge shock! I knew something had to be up! She announced ou of the blue that she was meething this boy that night and they were going to hang out and see a movie together. I knew DH would throw a fit because SD19 only knows this kid from meeting him online...I told her she needed to tell her Dad. She was more than happy to (afterall this fit with her mini wife, let's make Daddy jealous and protective game). She called DH at work and told him how this boy was in the Army and a local college student, etc etc. DH got his name and phone number and EVEN requested a picture of the boy.

Of course, DH later called and talked to me and we decided to do a little homework on this boy. We surveyed his Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages and found some VERY interesting things. Sure, the kid apparently really does attend this University and is in the Army HOWEVER, he speaks candidly about cocaine, pot and getting drunk on Jagermeister every night (with plenty of pictures to support his little habits). He also has a girlfriend who has a little Daughter!!! SD19 also lied about his age, saying he was 19 like her.....try more like 26!!

Soooooo, DH gets home and I kid you not, SD19 was STILL getting ready for this so called platonic date with this kid (from 2pm to 6:30pm) in the bathroom the whole time, spraying crap like crazy, tweezing her eyebrows, basically everything you can imagine. DH knocked on the bathroom door and said, "You sure are taking a long time to get ready for this so called friend." A few moments later SD19 stomps through the kitchen to sit for dinner and angrily declares she hadn't begun getting ready yet! I call complete BS on that one, yeah right, 4 and a half hours in the bathroom honey and your face is caked with makeup. I sat silently and let DH do the deed to bust up this little "date"

DH flat out tells SD19 that he did some research on this kid and knows he has a girlfriend and asked why SD was even messing with him. She played innocent and clueless and claimed he did not have one...DH told her to look at his Facebook page right then and there and tell him what it says because he had seen it (so had I). Her face flushes dark red and the look on her face was pricless. Now, we're not stupid.....SD19 had to know as well, he has pictures of him and his GF plastered all over Twitter and Instagram!! But of course she acts shocked. Then acts upset. DH then reveals he knows about the drinking habit and this and that.....

SD19 then declares she's not leaving to go meet this kid tonight (LMAO)....if they were so platonic why would it matter if he had a GF anyway right? Because this planned get together wasn't as innocent as SD claims and she got busted!! What concerns me is all the blatent LIES and DECEPTION coming from SD19 relating to the issue. Lying about his age, pretending she wasn't aware he had a GF, trying to convince us how great of a guy he was (yeah, with obvious substance abuse issues) etc.

Upon checkin this "boys" Twitter this morning, DH and I him tweeting about a so called "Thirsty Thursday" party where he and his frends got drunk last night. Movies my a$$ SD....I know what she had in mind now!!

I'm beginning to think that SD19 is a huge liar.....and wants nothing more than to party and mess around!

JillianT82's picture

Thank you!!!

I must confess....I am a sleuth on the internet!! I know so many things about the BM's, SD's, everyone because of my spying and detecive work. Any time new friends or people enter the picture, you can bet we're both doing our research and homework!!

SD19 is going to have to get used to it. She may have been wild with BM and in TX with her BF....but it's not going to fly in our house. SD19 is temporarily getting away with sleeping and playing the day away, but I'll be damned is she's going to party and get involved with creeps!! There won't be meetings with sketchy strangers...drugs...alcohol...none of that BS if we can help it!

JillianT82's picture

Oh, DH does know I'm here but does not have an account here. I will tell him Smile

SD19 is naive, VERY much so but just like any other teenager, she thinks she's mature, adult like and all knowing when it comes to judgement and character in others, LOL.

I don't think she's stupid, but she does have a touch of dumbness. SD19 may be pathological....or perhaps just deceptive to push her iniatives. I'm really starting not to trust her at all....caught her in numerous lies since she moved in.

JillianT82's picture

Cheri,

I noticed months and months ago that SD would tweet on her Twitter page the word "Thirstaaay" and crap like that. When I first saw it, I assumed she was literally just thirsty and needed a drink. BUT...after several moments of thinking about it, I KNEW it had to mean something else! So I googled the slang term for it.

From what I gather you are correct. It basically means a few things but generaly, yes....thirsty means wanting sex and doing anything and everything you can to get it. I guess its this generations version of just being horny and openly sleeping around.

I'm beginning to think SD was just as you described, the "thirsty" girl who was willing to be the squeeze on the side and have a whild night out with a boy who already had a GF! Disgusting!!