You are here

Can’t even pretend to like ss anymore

Starryeyed's picture

Ss15 has such a bad attitude. He is 3 weeks away from big exams - does no study apart from a few hours when he is here at the weekend. Bm does not force him to study and has given him very casual days off for example she was at a concert last week so he didn’t go in!!! He barely passed all his preparation exams - 6 ds, an f, 3 cs. All this from a kid who is capable of as.he is also awful to teachers - speaks very disrespectfully and at one point the school was considering asking that he would not return for his second last year at the school.

i find it hard to actually like him. The way he now treats my dh is awful. Doesn’t answer calls during the week. Just saw a text conversation from a few days ago

ss: my phone is working. 

Dh: did you get it fixed

ss: no

dh: time for a new phone I think

ss: can’t afford a new phone never mind an iphone

dh: well I can and if you pull your socks up and impress me with your results and help your grandad you never know what might happen

ss: ok

dh: smallest response possible. Knew that would happen.

THEN NO RESPONSE.

first of all, I couldn’t imagine just replying “ok” if my dad said he’s buy me an iPhone and then just not replying. He’s such an unlikeable kid. My oh does usually tell me about ss and his bad behaviour. But even he hid this conversation from me because he knows how awful ss is. I will be pissed if he buys ss an iPhone. He certainly doesn’t deserve one for studying anyway.