You are here

Busy and frustrated

Fedupskiddad2's picture

It's been a few months since I have posted. I have been busy as heck getting my construction company off the ground. I don't even know where to start. I have a secret stash at a friend's house that I keep adding to to possibly move out in the spring. I want at least  s few months of bills set aside. In June my 14 year old daughter and I had a heart to heart and she finally came clean that her huge attitude was because she was sick of the double standards between my kids and my wife's. How I expect my bios to carry straight A's and B's say please and thank you and not act like total disrespectful assholes, something my ss's who are the same age havnt figured out. Just last week my SS16 was purposefully blocking my 16 son from comming in the house. My son pushed his way I'm and so SS16 pushed my kid so without hesitationmy son cracked him square in the nose and then removed himself from the situation. He had just got back from a 5 k run and it was upwards of 90 outside and he was just trying to get in the shower. Ss16 was already bullying SS14 when this happened. Bio is 6' 1" 155lbs and ss16 is 5"10 and almost 300 lbs. .ss is a walking case of type 2 diabetes and a heart attack time bomb. my wife had the nerve to tell me that my kid had no right to hot him or defend himself. I calmly told her that  my son has a right to defend himself if someone that is double his size pushes him and is still coming at him he has every right to defend himself and get out of the situation. This is the same SS that had to be tazered a few months ago and is now on probation. Funny part is I was almost home and when I walked in SS shut up and sat his ass down. He knows I don't put up with that shit. He has punched 6 going holes in our walls and destroyed his bedroom door and his closet door. Now the wife wants me to repair all of it FK NO. And I'm not picking up the slack in the bills if she pays someone else to do it also. So yesterday was my grandfathers funeral and SS14 went only to get the day off school. He also has a huge lazy/weight problem which doesn't bother me except for he always puts on the tears about being "self concicons". If it wasn't bad enough that I had to put up with his fake "I'm sorry about your grandpa" he grabs a huge plate of deserts at the lunch in and my wife said nothing.  What pissed me off was they had a set amount of food and didnt have enough for everyone. Not to mention  at the cemetery he is burried next to my sisters one of which just died a year and a half ago and the whole time we we're at the cemetery he kept trying to boss my bio 6 around who was acting better than he was. Ugg. I'm just buying time right now and unless her parenting /emotional incest style of parenting changes I'm done. I don't even want to be intimate with her anymore. Not because I don't find her attractive but because of her parenting and all the stuff that has happened. thanks for letting me vent. Sorry about grammar. It's 530 am and I'm trying to get this off my chest before I leave. 

beebeel's picture

You're smart to plan an exit. I hope you can get your kids the hell away from her toxic spawn very soon.

Wrong Way Diva's picture

Move to MN--I know many ladies who would love to date a good man.   *biggrin*