You are here

B/S Half truths on the news about this story!

cpreston's picture

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Mother_And_Son_Reunite_On...

What this story lacks is the TRUTH! The father of this boy had legal custody of him when his mother took him to Costa Rica away from his father and sister.

The court records in Montgomery County, PA show her in contempt of court for doing this. This man spent his time and money hiring private investigators and working with the US Embassy in Nicaragua in order to regain custody of his son.

He didn’t “Flee” to Israel, he moved there after selling his home and what was left of his business in order to start over. This mother knew where his family in Israel lived, she has been there herself to visit. If she wanted to get in touch with her son, she could have!

cpreston's picture

I wrote to Chris O'Connell the reporter and his answer to me was that they KNEW that she did not have custody of the child when she took off to Costa Rica, and they knew the reason she didn't have custody (she'd abandoned him for months)

She had every ability to reach out to Jared. She CHOSE not to have contact with him. When her son reached out to HER, she makes up lies about Marty telling her that he'd destroy her! Puh-leez!

What pisses me off about this is that O'Connell said that since they never reported any "lies" and they didn't use the father's name that this is NOT slander?!?!
WHAT??? did you see the video? They used his picture like three times! people that know him from his time here in the United States will see that and think he kidnapped his child away from the mother?!?!

Auteur's picture

Report it to fathersandfamilies.org as well!

Auteur's picture

I have no problem with Fox News in general, however there are plenty of "false chivalrous" types out there that need an big eye opening as regards family courts. This should be the next big agenda after fighting illegal immigration and over regulation.

cpreston's picture

How do I get in touch with someone there? I'd be willing to go to the court house and get copies of the custody agreement, the court orders, the contempt of court orders... I want to blow this b*tch out of the water and I want to do it publicly and clear the name of the father

cpreston's picture

I am in the process of getting in touch with the father. He's in Israel and it's Rosh Hashanah so it'll be a few days. I don't know if he's even aware that any of this went down so publicly or how he is being portrayed in the media.