You are here

The brothers Grimm got it all wrong...

giveitago's picture

What say you we re write the fairy tales, so that the step mother is the good one?
I am sure that all of the horror stories we have experienced here would make for good viewing.

Once upon a time ............

ladyfosho's picture

...Widdle child had a wonderful father and all his father wanted...

giveitago's picture

The child was totally confused at how such kind acts could come from such an evil old hag, while the beautiful one did such nasty things.

Not-the-mom's picture

But, then one day the widdle child of divorce saw a very strange thing happen. Right before his eyes, his BM began to shed her outer layer of skin, and underneath was something too horrid to behold...it looked like a big, ugly.......

Not-the-mom's picture

It was a present for the widdle boy. The monster thought that if it gave the widdle boy a present, he would not see how ugly and bad she was. He would love her again.

The daddy began to come out of the corner. He had let go of his crotch, but the danger was not past, there was a new threat to deal with, and it was........

giveitago's picture

that there was a gaping hole in his pants, his underwear was missing! It looked like his testicles were gone too but they were still visible to the naked eye. He was still clasping what was a shred of his dignity. The widdle boy was wide eyed in disbelief and ran to his daddy, screaming for his mommy to stop! The monster grabbed the 'gift' out of the widdle boy's hands and took the money that was on the dresser and ran out of the door laughing. Minutes later the old hag came in and the widdle boy, became very afraid again. It had been raining so the hag got a towel and dried her hair and face. The towel seemed to wipe away any traces of the hag and a beautiful woman emerged and the widdle boy was awestruck...

giveitago's picture

Once past the security the evil spells were banished, this was daddy and the hag's castle! The widdle boy was confused again, why were his tantrums not working? Why was his daddy not answering him?
There was a curtain at the end of the passage, the widdle boy peeked around it, there was a mirror, the widdle boy looked in it and he saw this young man looking back at him. The images began to shift and he saw what looked like a playback of his previous experiences. He smiled at the fun times he had with daddy and this beautiful woman who he had vague memories of, he laughted at the funny moments as they were unfolding before him.
All of a sudden he realized that the beautiful lady was his daddy's wife, NOT his mother. His heart was moved, the evil was banished and he ran back down the passage and out into the sunshine. He turned to face the castle again and he saw that there was a mat on the ground that said 'WELCOME'. The widdle boy slowly walked up to the door and shook the big doorknocker, his hands trembled with the vibration of it and his whole being shook with anticipation. This widdle boy was now 5' 11' tall!
The door creaked open and...

giveitago's picture

...credit card to go and buy medicines and chicken soup...widdle boy needed daddy to be alive to forgive him. The beautiful woman he recognized still had a little sympathy left for daddy and widdle boy and she added a few items to the errand list for her own self. Taking care of man flu is full time work and she'd had no time for shopping...

giveitago's picture

I had the strangest dream while I was sick, I was YOU in the dream and it so quickly turned into a nightmare. I was afraid, I felt lost, Oh, and I wanted to strangle my own kids? As for their mother, well, she can go to hell on a broomstick. Baby, I cannot even begin to imagine how you have managed all these years, I am so sorry. I thank you for sticking by me and I love you beyond words and I am feeling much better now, and I am seeing things much more clearly for some reason. I'd like you to think about what you want most in the world, if it's within my power I will give it to you. Wife says...

giveitago's picture

Wife soon discovred that all the hype about same sex relatonship was a crock. Sarah was every bit as demanding as widdle boy and she developed zero tolerance so left Sara and returned to her castle where a rapturous welcome awaited her. Never again did daddykins neglect her. Her swimming pool sparkled and her yard was a paradise fit for a queen and they spent many evenings enjoying the outdoor activities that the she had yearned for, the intimacy and trust returned.
The widdle boy only came to visit once a month, he was in school earning a degree in law. The widdle boy developed a strong bond with them and never went to visit with his mother again.

giveitago's picture

was encouraged by counsellors to do some introspection, maybe feel some remorse but BM was adamant that she did NO wrong so they denied her parole...
Newspaper articles stopped appearing about her and her memory became a distant, and still fading, shadow.
King and Queen spent many happy visits with crown prince and he went from strength to strength and opened up his own law practice...