You are here

BMs and their random diseases?

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Does anyone else have a BM that is constantly having some life threatening disease? BM in my case is a deadbeat NCP and I often wonder if she does it for attention or sympathy. She has gone blind, had liver failure, cancer, "jaw cancer", IBS, you name it. The thing she always forgets to say is "mental illness" which I think is clearly evident. I wonder how people in her life deal with her nonstop drama?

realitycheckmom's picture

LOL my late FDH's BM#2 is an LPN and she always had some crazy illness or surgery so she couldn't take SS EOWe. When I suggested she go to see a doctor about it because with the amount of colds, flus, and what ever else she pulled out of her butt she must have a weak or non-existent immune system she went on a FB rampage. Well when you haven't picked up your son in a year because EOWe you are ill with something there is something seriously wrong with you. I didn't bother to mention she was a lunatic and needed a good psychaitrist because that would have really started a war. Her mother was locked up for years in psych ward and BM#2 was actually born on a psych ward. You just can't make up stuff better than this. Smile

hereiam's picture

Ya just wanna say "Die already or just shut up."

All 3 of my SIL's are total drama queens. 2 of them with their health and 1 with her work and love life. All lies or psychosomatic. It's so exhausting, my DH hardly speaks to any of them anymore.

snowdrop's picture

my skids BM reportedly has a bad case of crotch rot. Seriously, she wrote all over the internet about it.

snowdrop's picture

she asked for advice on Reddit (of all places to seek medical advice, LOL) about it... how to stop getting reoccurring infections. she also wrote about it on her blog, on a friend's blog (about her lack of birth control use), etc.

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Can't he, at the minimum, bifurcate the divorce and negotiate the property/assets?