You are here

BM/GAL testimony

Cookieboom's picture

BM finished her testimony and GAL testified as well.

BM stated that she is in fear of me (again) and when she takes SS to yoga classes at my hospital she is “in constant fear, panicking, on guard that I am going to do something “heinous” to her.  THAN WHY THE F&#K DID SHE SCHEDULE THOSE YOGA CLASSES? She passes dozens of yoga studios to get to my hospital! 

BM also testified that BF “Upped and left her for no reason, and she was shocked and devastated” THAT IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SHE LEFT HIM FOR A MARRIED MAN, I know that for a fact as I saw text messages from her and BF when her BF’s wife showed up at my BF’s job years ago….

GAL testimony: Remember when BM said SS found photos of us doing the deed? She told the same story to GAL and SS told GAL he didn’t know anything of them…. GAL noted the discrepancies of these alleged photos.  GAL testified that she asked BM for the therapist’s information (The one that told BF that he doesn’t have the moral compass to continue therapy with an abuser who chooses transients in his life over his DS. BM told GAL that she “couldn’t find his information, phone number.” 

BF is thinking of putting in the custody agreement that whenever SS has a class at my hospital, he is to be court ordered to take SS, but I think that would open a can of worms…Anyone agree or disagree?

LIES LIES LIES

Cookieboom's picture

If you remember last week she testified that I am a trouble maker and causing problems with their coparenting. 

Winterglow's picture

"BF is thinking of putting in the custody agreement that whenever SS has a class at my hospital, he is to be court ordered to take SS, but I think that would open a can of worms…Anyone agree or disagree?"

I don't think that is a good idea. She specifically sought out those lessons for a reason. If your bf offers to take his son, he is reinforcing the idea that you are somehow dangerous. I think he should suggest she looks for yoga classes closer to her home (how far is it from her home to the hospital where you work?). 

Cookieboom's picture

about 10 miles away from her home.  I agree and told him not to offer to take him (I think she would be happy that she is getting to us if that if offered)...

Cookieboom's picture

GAL testified, “Although there is declaration to the role of a partner (Me), impacting the child’s life, I feel that there is no substantiation that the child’s defiance to the father had any connection to that partner.”

BEST LINE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notarelative's picture

BF is thinking of putting in the custody agreement that whenever SS has a class at my hospital, he is to be court ordered to take SS

Nope. Nope. Nope. Do not give her more control. BF, if he does this, is buying into her Cookieboom is dangerous insanity.

Ispofacto's picture

Too bad you can't get a restraining order.  She shouldn't be allowed at your workplace.

It would be funny if your lawyer took out a map showing all the other studios and asked her why TF she is taking yoga at your hospital.

Cookieboom's picture

and was told there is no "harrassment" since she isn't harrassing me directly.....Its amazing that she is "SOOOOOO afraid of me that she takes yoga classes here.....

Cookieboom's picture

When she gets on her "Cookieboom's a skank" rant I wish someone would remind her that she likes to sleep with married men!

Harry's picture

It's all CONTROL.. BM wants to control everything.  You are right.  No reason for BM to come to your work place for yoga.  Then complain about being afraid.  Except she wants to get into your head.   She re wright history to make it look like she is the good person.  Not the cheater she is, 

She wants the whold world to feel sorry for her.   You can not let her get into your head.

strugglingSM's picture

Oh yeah, we have a BM who always claims she is "scared" of DH and everyone believes her, because he's a big guy (like NBA-level big) even though he's a big teddy bear and a trained people pleaser thanks to MIL. It's such BS...I hate these attention-seeking women. 

Thumper's picture

Seems like bm's testimony may not be going as well as she wanted it too. 

Man oh man I cant stand liars. Glad your GAL has guts to report fact not bs because the GAL  knows someone who knows bm. (don't ask it's a long story)

Next about bm making the decision to take Yoga where YOU are employed.  BM did that to taunt you. 

Hang in there. 

Cookieboom's picture

She said she is "afraid" to get medical care because I work at a large hospital in the city, but now she’s taking F’ing yoga there?????????????????? The hits just keep on coming!!

Cookieboom's picture

is she said that BF is using me as a crutch during this custody battle.  She said once the battle is over, BF is going to dump me....No, b*#&&, if that were true he would have dumped me when you pulled your "Get rid of that skank or you'll never see your son again," and stopped him from seeing SS for a long time......

Cookieboom's picture

BF's attorney stated that if I got asked to testify, there is no reason for me as I have nothing to do with the care of SS.  

Rags's picture

Though I was repeatedly told I was not a party to the case.

What I'm wondering is why your attorney has not asked her about her adulterous escapades with the married guy as she tries to delude the Judge?

Cookieboom's picture

To know that too.  I keep questioning this.  I brought up her infidelity the other day and was told (by friends) to stop bringing that up, it doesn't matter.  I know it doesn't matter but no one is putting her in her place when she continues to talk about my character.  They just reconvened AGAIN!  Apparently her attorney #2 is going away wtf....

shamds's picture

Witch drs doing black magic.

the reality? The moment divorce was finalised, he was a friggin free man who ignored her and never contacted her. He moved on and him starting to date annoyed exwifes stiff frigid miserable ass because her story in aftermath of divorce was she was in such demand and could get any man she wanted and hubby would die a lonely old man.

when she found out hubby was dating me, a younger caucasian educated foreigner, she called elder sil losing her shit that i was a half naked whore because some miserable overweight hoebags at hubbys workplace had called biomum with inside info of me despite not knowing me or ever meeting me.

when we got married, hubbys exwife after 3.5 yrs of us being married ordered eldest sd who was now 23.5 to call daddy to reinitiate contact and lecture my husband on his responsibility towards her adult arse for indefinite child support. Then tells her dad she wants to be a family and have a relationship with him and when hubby says she will always be his daughter, him marrying me and having 2 kids with me doesn't change that, she does a 360 degree turn and starts losing it on him that they can't be a family because her lying mum said daddy went to witch drs to do black magic against her. 

oh honey, when your daddy is married to me, he certainly isn't wasting a breath or second on thinking or doing anything to your mum, because he has a care factor of 0.

its a typical vengeful biomum pissed off that her ex moved on and in control of his life snd that possibly can't happen