You are here

BM WHY are you so BATSHIT crazy??

theoutsider's picture

DH has custody,..y SD stated home sick from school, DH let her know. BM wanted to play super mom and take her to the doctor (again)... So DH let her pick her up...
Then I get this text message from BM:
Don't you ever tell MY children (not yours) that they are not allowed to call ME, THEIR MOTHER, when they are sick! Or under any other circumstance!
And just so that we are clear, I DIDN'T ASK! SD told me as soon as we left the farm. So go ahead and bring that to DH lawyer!
I responded:
I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never told any of the kids not to call you. Their phone is always sitting out on a counter, they call when they want to. If you have anything else to say, talk to DH.
This is not the first time she has exploded at me for nothing,...
Next time anything comes from her my response will be complete disengagement:
"from now on this number is for emergencies involving the kids only. I don't want to block your number for the sake of the kids, but I will not hesitate if you continue to harass me."» 

omgsaveme's picture

Now I can comment on that cause I am BM also and Im sure SM likes to think Im just so crazy as well. When it comes to my children claws come out and sometimes kids can take something you said and twist it around to make it sound worse. Now I dont know the past history but Im sure she just didnt pull it out of nowhere. But your DH has custody, which tells me theres a lot more to this story lol.

theoutsider's picture

I figured that BM asked "why didn't YOU call me??!!" to SD and she panicked, using me as a believable and unquestionable scape goat,... I don't blame SD, we all know how BM can be,... And yeah on DH having custody (there is a huge story I will never have time to get into, but there are really good reasons why he does)

oldone's picture

I'm such a bitch that if I received that text I'd have responded "fuck off bitch - I never mention your name to anyone much less your poor daughters who you lost custody of for being such a pathetic mother".

When BM who is a fucking bitch reamed me out over sending her a text that SHE REQUESTED I cut her off at the knees with a comment about how pathetic she had been. She is still reeling from that one.

If someone wants to mess with me I will retaliate. Know that phrase "Don't mess with Texas". Mine is "Don't mess with oldone". I don't give a shit about being nice and I will fight dirty.

theoutsider's picture

BM also completely ignored the fact that I go to work at 7:30am,... Even IF I had told her no (which I didn't),... Why couldn't SD have called all day long after I left???

forsakingallothers's picture

I took the high ground or the abuse track, whatever you want to call it, but finally got pushed too far and I had to set some healthy boundaries. I never reacted to her comments or cut downs I just told her that I wouldn't tolerate her behavior and that harassment of any kind would result in a protective order. That put an end to that. Some people will push until you push back. Some people will keep pushing and those are the ones you need to avoid at all costs. They cannot control themselves and those are the dangerous ones.

Here's another one..."I am so sorry that I cannot fix stupid nor can I assist with crazy. There are professionals who may be able to help you."

In front of children? "SD, I am so sorry you have to see your mother yell like that. BM, why don't you give me a jingle when you have control over yourself."

SMof2Girls's picture

My favorite texts from BM said things like "You wouldn't know how I feel becasue your'e not a mother" and "You have to respect me because I'm their mother"

I simply told her, "I don't need to birth children to understand that you are selfish and concerned with yourself before your kids. That's not a mother I respect. Please stop texting me or I will press charges for harassment."

And then I blocked her number.