You are here

"BM" Vent

NewBeginning's picture

I'm on a roll today...

Sorry assed BM drove down to pick up 17yo SS..he had recently gotten a car that was in need of some repair..more repair that had been thought originally. He works part time and only make so much money so he has been slowly saving to get it fixed.

He found out yesterday that this car is going to be a heck of a lot more than it was estimated and was pretty much ready to scrap it. The mechanic wanted whatever SS had made in the way of payment for the work he's done already and my SS was out the cost he had spent. SS was then going to scrap the car.

Enter the worthless BM..she promised to take him to a town that had a car - not expensive but for what they wanted he could have bought it from the small savings he had collected the past 2 weeks at work. Which wasn't much, but he could have done it.

So plans change...supposedly she called the mechanic who has his car, said she wanted her son's money back...and then allowed my SS to buy an IPOD with his savings and now he's broke.

Thing is...the mechanic CAN NOT give the money back because he's already used it to buy parts for this car and for the labor he's sustained so far. He already told my SS he would NOT return the money 2 days ago. My guess is she is lying to my SS so she wouldn't have to drive him to get this car..from what I understand the town the car is in is about 120 miles away, so her lazy ass just decided to lie, drive him to the electronics store and chuck his savings.

My DH was at work and found this out and was livid..her visit with my SS was about 30 minutes and in that time she allowed him to spend his savings on an IPOD and started some BS with the mechanic who she has never even talked to or even met. All because she didn't want to drive to get the other car. SS doesn't get many hours at work and whatever money he gets has to be saved for a car.

It's so amazing how the piece of trash just comes along and makes such a mess...my SS never talked to the mechanic but claims his mother is saying he is demanding that the car be towed away from his land...NOW.

I am not touching this one with a 10 foot pole. What a worthless individual.