You are here

BM treats everyone like they are disposable!

not_the_momma's picture

Super frustrated. . .we come back from vacation, and it picks right back up again!

Her mom has been here for three months, and spent the first one cleaning her house. . .she pushes the kids ong gma so that she can go out and relax for 10 different nights, that we know about (of the 20 days she's had them in the last three months). She can't wait for her mom to leave b/c 'she's driving her crazy'

She treats DH like sh!t. . .even though he's nicer than I could ever be (at least to her face). She walks all over him. . .yelling at him on the phone and in person. . .she treats him like a doormat, as to what will happen b/c she WANTS more changes/money/time.

I get super frustrated because she thinks she can piss all over everything, and still get her way. The court system is no help, as she has yet to be held accountable for three different agreements that she hasn't follow. DH can't to anything to change her sh!t. . .and he says he doesn't care how she treats him, because he's "emotionally detached" from her, and what she says doesn't affect him.

How can I get it to stop making me be so angry?

not_the_momma's picture

Thanks! We do have good communication. . .its just when BM gets involved, there's no getting a word in edge-wis. In person, she yells and screams when she doesn't agree, then leaves. . .same thing for phone calls. We have tried to keep everything to email, but now, "her email doesn't work," which I think means, she didn't like everything being documented, so that's one way to get out of it.

I love my DH and my skids very much. . .so much of the crap with BM is all about BM. . .or sticking it to DH (because he has moved on and she can't get a date). I guess it would be different if it was about the girls and their well being. ..but its all about manipulation and selfishness under the "umbrella" of "the girls best interest".

Would marriage counseling help?

giveitago's picture

With hindsight, DH is absolutely immune because he doesn't give a shit what BM says or does. It took me the longest time to get past anger at seeing what she did to the people I love but I got to indifferent too. Have at it you bat crazy motherphukka BM!