You are here

BM took school clothes back to store, mad!

SweetMom's picture

H picked skid up from school. She came In wearing wore out school pants that had a hole in the back of her pants. I said ," is that those new American Eagle pants I bought you." She said no that she didn't want to tell us because she was embarrest but her BM took them back to the store and bought her oldest sister some that fit her and she got the used handmi downs that came from Rue21. I'm so pissed!

notarelative's picture

Next time in addition to removing the price tags, cut the label or mark it with laundry marker.

Clothes with cut or marked tags cannot be returned.

notsobad's picture

Yikes! That is infuriating.

Different situation but same thought process.
SD was supposed to get a new car for graduation and getting a full ride scholarship. She didn't get it because BM went on test drives and told the sales guys to hold 2 lower priced cars. Then told DH if he was going to spend $X, it could be split between one car for her and one for SD. Then BM would give her old car to SS.
Needless to say, no one got a new car.

notasm3's picture

I've worked with some charity drives where we were told to never leave tags on toys/clothes for children as too many of the skanky mothers would take the stuff back to the store to get cash for drugs/alcohol. Pathetic.

hereiam's picture

Sounds like something BM over here would do, which is why we didn't buy a lot of clothes for SD to take home to BM's. She didn't care if SD looked like a little homeless girl as long as she had what she wanted.

One day, SD showed up in old jeans that were 4 inches too long and were so big in the waist, she had to hold them up. So, we bought her stuff to wear when she was with us but we didn't usually let her take it home.