You are here

BM showed up at DD18's job!!!

Someoneelse's picture

SOOOOO a bit of back story, DD18 works at a hair salon as a hair washer, until she gets her cosmetologist license, then she'll work towards becoming a stylist.

well BM comes in, and was like "OH, HI" but im befuddled as BM hasn't seen DD since she was 8, and she had long brown hair, and didn't wear makeup.... DD is 18, wears a full face of makeup, her hair is short and half bleached (think cruella de ville), and is wearing a face mask... Me and DH share a facebook, and she's blocked on ALL social media.... how did she recognize her? to me this is VERY creepy.. but I am not surprised that she knows where she works, I am SURE that SD16 told her that DD works there... she's tried to convince her to take her son to my OTHER daughter's work (shes a swim coach), I'm glad she hasn't, and her son is 10, I don't think he'll need to learn to swim from an instructor anytime soon, heck, SD16 never learned how to ride a bike, which BM blames DH for even though he was over seas until sd was 5, DH blames BM because  he was over seas until she was 5. I a think they are BOTH to blame, because I tought my children to ride as bike at the age of 4 and 5, by myself, but SD16 just needed a GOOD @$$ whooping, as she was TERRIFIED to skin her knee, she would SCREAM and cry anytime she fell off the bike, even with helmet, knee pads, wrist guards, and elbow pads.... *insert eye roll*

Someoneelse's picture

I am glad that I am not the only one that thinks so, DH thinks that it's completely ordinary, and noce that BM showed up.... that's so weird

Rags's picture

Living in the same community can result in the occasional crossing of paths with the blended family opposition.

But,  this is just odd.

Someoneelse's picture

Right? I would not question it if my daughter said "omg, BM came in the salon today, thank God she didn't recognize me." But the fact she recognized her and was all like "oh hiiii" was really weird... like how tf do you recognize someone after 10 years of not seeing them, they were a young child last time you saw them, half their face is covered, and they have makeup on, and their hair is completely different... i think she's stalking my daughters on social media... that's so creepy! 

MissK03's picture

If she is a regular client of this salon then it's not creepy IMO. I'm sure SD told her that DD got a job there and could have showed a picture of DD to BM. 

Now if she hunted DD down in this salon that's different. Creepy. 

Dogmom1321's picture

WEIRD. She may be blocked on social media, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had multiple accounts. 

I ALSO have BM blocked everywhere. Last spring SD had lice... BM was "concerned" for me because I have long wavy hair. Or so she thought. I haven't seen BM in person in YEARS. What hair-do was she describing though? My Facebook pic lol. She basically ratted herself out that she stalks me on social media. Weirdo.