You are here

BM is mad

lynnie's picture

Managed to piss off BM a good one this time! H told bm that 9yr sd cell phone will not be in use at our house due to constant texting & calls from bm to sd & vise versa. BM tells dh that sd can call or text whoever she wanted its sd's phone. Politely dh explained that it is disruptive to his time w/sd in which bm responds that dh is doing bm a favor & sd will remember this and that sd doesn't like dh anyway. and then proceeds to ask dh how many times has sd called u? What is wrong this woman?

tiger1's picture

yeah, sad but true. sd will remember this. my advice was that it is your house and bm shouldn't have even been called about the matter. The new house rule should have been discussed between the 3 of you and if bm had anything to say, just ignore it and tell her it is your house, your rules!

shouldIrun's picture

I had the same situation. But it's in the divorce papers the kids can communicate with BM any time. I told BM that is fine the kids can give her a blow by blow of OUR activities. We know the kids are always telling BM what we are doing, saying or going. Our life must be pretty interesting compared to BM's if she needs to know everything. I told BF we should send her a video. heehee Joking....

tiger1's picture

I on the other hand try to leave my kids alone when they are with their dad. They usually call me once a day when they are with him. I usually start out telling them about my day and leaving it up to them about their's. I guess I understand because I am at the other end. I think my kid's sm is lucky to have me. I don't cause problems. I would even like us to be friends if she would let me but she thinks that isn't the way it is SUPPOSED to be.

lynnie's picture

we didn't call bm. bm kept calling & texting us when she couldn't get a hold of sd on her cell phone. The phone was not put away for punishment to sd. We had no problem with the phone until it became excessive and sd was sneaking around the house. sd had the phone for 3 days before dh put it up. sd didn't do anything for those 3 days besides text & call bm & her husband. DH has never once talked to sd on the phone while w/bm in all of her 9yrs. sd isn't allowed to dh "dad" in bm presence. We don't what to do.

lynnie's picture

yeah, I don't harrass my kids while they are having time with their dad either. dh has talked to sd and let her know that we love her & love to spend time with her without her texting & calling bm constantly we also have asked bm to keep her calls & texts limited also as it disrupts our time.