You are here

BM introduces her daily hookups to skids as "friends"

YoungStep's picture

So we go to drop SS & SD off at BMs and there is another car in her garage. This is the 3rd man in the past 2 weeks that she is sleeping with and has introduced to the kids. DH asks skids "who's car is that?" SD replies "One of mommys friends! I think his name is Jim, but I can't keep up!" SS chimes in "Mommy has so many boy friends!" Boyfriends? I ask. " No" SS corrects me " She doesn't want to MARRY them! They are just friends!" SS thinks her being a lady pimp is hysterical! Good for BM , be a gold digger and try and find someone (but she won't marry before her alimony is up) but I think its inappropriate for her to introduce all of these 'friends' to the skids. We have the kids 50% of the time so there is no reason for her to have 'dates' with skids there. ( its not like it could be dubbed a kids play-date either because her men are all 60-70)

Oh and the kicker? After we dropped them off we saw a text message from BM saying "can you drop them off later? Have to do a favor for a friend" ....hope your darlings didn't
interfere with your 'favor'! Hahaha

If it was the other way around BM would probably call DCF. I want the bitch to get laid and be happy because she's easier to deal with, but really? Can't she wait acouple months to drag skids into it?

sbm014's picture

Our BM does this - mind you shes only taken a few guys around SS5, and the most recent has been around for a few months but when we say we notice him being more needy or jealous her response considering it took her forever after the divorce to get over DH and I wouldn't be surprised if even with her "friend" she still didn't wear some of DH's old clothes - but her response is always "SS hasn't seen us do anything I say he is just a friend to him and he hasn't seen us kiss" I don't think these women realize no matter the word used kids do see stuff.

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

BM went years without seeing my step-kids. On the first visit she had with them in years, they missed their flight home (because she did not get out of bed). My husband called them and told my oldest SS to go wake her up and when he went into her room there was some naked dude in the bed with her. Gross. Ugh, it's so bad for kids to see that crap.