You are here

THE BM HAS DONE IT AGAIN

bm-needs-maury-povich's picture

THE BM HAS DONE IT AGAIN. SS3.5 has lived in SIX houses/apartments since he was born, all due to BM's ridiculous, selfish bullshit (her and SO were never together; SO has lived in same place since SS has been born). the latest three moves have been the worst. first one: she took off from the city her and SO both lived in (SO still does) to move SS two hours away--with a boyfriend she knew for ONE MONTH. ensue court battle which she "won" after the judge reamed her out and ordered her to pay all of my SO's travel expenses relating to transport SS back and forth (did i mention she killed someone drunk driving and doesn't have a license?). not even SIX MONTHS later she moved SS and her OTHER DD (not my SO's kid - the father refuses involvement with her or BM and so DD was quite attached to this new man by then) to NEW BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE (an old, disgusting creep) bc she was caught sleeping with this old, disgusting creep at a party the old bf planned for her DD's birthday. this situation involved violence and police involvement that both kids witnessed. then, this weekend...SO goes to get SS and BM says a friend is babysitting him as she's working. fine. but then on the way back after his weekend SO has to drop SS at this friends house again - and lo and behold, BM and her DD are there too - at night on a Sunday when DD has school the next day) i knew something was up--checked FB (the creepy old man's FB not private) and saw they'd broken up. BM obviously has no home for herself or the children. SS3.5 already has slowed development - delayed potty training, signs of autism which he is being tested for. and moves like this affect kids! they have no idea wtf is going on and lack a sense of security etc; they can fail to progress or regress! we're going to call child protective services etc but they didn't do a damn thing last time - even with police reports of BM being violent in front of kids etc. i guess this is not asking for advice but just a gigantic effin rant. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PSYCHOTIC EFFIN WOMAN!? get an apartment of your own and stop moving in with the only disgusting weird men that will sleep with you and GIVE THESE POOR KIDS SOME STABILITY. i feel worse for her DD than my SS. SS at least as my SO, me, and his family. her DD has no male role model, no other parent only her. aarrgh.

smartone's picture

Does it bother you at all that your SO was also selfish enough to procreate with this woman and create a human being that would be treated like this? As if him living in the same place for 3 years makes him a savior to this child or something...he was just as selfish! Men are too busy thinking about getting vagina to worry about the ramifications of it. He owes it to his child to get custody and raise him right.

giveitago's picture

Short of abandonment by the mother, which is how we got custody, there are very few reasons the state will separate mother and child. SKids here were abandoned, SS one time, he will never forget, and SD twice because she actually still thought the grass was greener on the other side.

it's difficult for me to explain the whole situation without ranting for pages but if you search for some of my previous posts you'll see holes were poked in condoms and there is doubt in my mind (and probably a lot of other people's too) that SS is even my SOs kid bc of how much BM sleeps around. you also need to turn this on it's head. BM was selfish bc she just wanted dick. then more selfish bc she went and had the kid while she already had no job, on welfare w/ another kid with no dad and no way to support the two of them, let alone this new baby (now my SS3.5). about the custody, read my post at the bottom of this discussion re: that. that's all i really have to say.

StickAFork's picture

So, ummm... BM sucks, but what about daddy?
He's a parent just the same, and he needs to pull on his "big daddy" panties and man-up.
It's easy to talk shit about the lousy BM, but what about the lousy BD you're sleeping with??

bi's picture

"It's easy to talk shit about the lousy BM, but what about the lousy BD you're sleeping with??"

just like it's so easy for you to talk shit about the father's and sm's, but what about the bm's? it works both ways, not just YOUR way.

Annoyed1's picture

You can always tell who's a BM from reading the comments... Just a bunch of haters. Always blame the father for the BM's stupidity. I swear, these women lose brain cells during birth.

giveitago's picture

I hear you! If they had open minds though, surely, the few remaining brain cells would fall out?

he knew BM for approx 1-2 weeks and she poked holes in condoms - i've mentioned this in previous posts. i've also mentioned i don't even know if SS is even his bc of the condom situation and how whack this woman is but that's for a whole different conversation and seriously does not matter at this point.

my SO tried to go for custody on the last crazy move (after the kids witnessed abuse) and after paying his lawyer $5000 in retainer and whatever else, was advised not to go through with it. he has a really, really good lawyer and she said he didn't have a shot at getting SS3.5. the SS's sister (BMs DD) was a big factor in that - separating the kids in times of stress prob not seen as ideal and i'm sorry, but we're not prepared to take another child that isn't my SOs. we also called child protective services the last time & we got the impression the kids would have to be just about dead before they'd do anything. but it doesn't mean it isn't frustrating...as i said my post was mostly just a vent. we're working with people on "the inside" (BM's family members who know she's nuts & are scared for the kids) to try to find a solution.