You are here

BM being to nice, something's up.

SweetMom's picture

BM calls DH, he missed it so he went to the porch chairs to call her back. I invite myself outside to sit on porch as well ( to snoop and see what the bitch wanted.) I only heard small detail so he gets off the phone and said that was a weird call. She asked two kid questions about his daughter but then after that she said something she never said before. She told him to have a nice night and included me and my son in having a good evening. Something is definitely up by her being so nice. Usually she just tells him to have a nice night and bye. I haven't been going over with him to get his daughter in over a year and the reason why I stopped going was because she copied everything about me, hair color, cut, glasses, car, went to the same weight dr to lose weight , just everything like a clone of myself. I thought it was weird so I quit going. I hope she doesn't think I'm going to be any kind of friend towards her snake ass. Just on my guard as to what this bitch that has caused so much bs through her two kids towards me was up too. Why is she being so nice?

SweetMom's picture

She won't get that from me. It was exactly like that single white female. My son even pointed it out. It's weird!

Needalifeboat's picture

Wait,'this could be fun. Maybe try wearing some "new trend" that's a little out there and see if she copies it. You could tag along wearing suspenders or something and rock it. See if she starts wearing them. May as well have a little fun. Lol

SweetMom's picture

I post on Facebook I was walking and did any of my friends wanted to join. This one friend said she would and asked me where so I told her. That very same day and time I went walking and guess who walks around the corner, yep! I stopped posting anything on Facebook.

4ever's picture

That's terrible! I'm glad we live 30 miles from my stepdaughter's mom. She's never done anything like that. But she does do this thing where no matter what we do for my stepdaughter or where we go, she says "I was already planning that" or "I was going to do that" or "I already did that." So competitive!