You are here

BM beat up her boyfriend this weekend and may be going to jail!

Between a Rock and A Hard Place's picture

Wow, so BM has been in Super Mommy mode for 4 months since our wedding and after getting out of detox for the 6th time. Everyone in her life -- therapists, my bitch mother in law, her kids -- have been smug and gloating as this worthless cow attempts to be a 20% mother despite never being there for her kids in 13 years.

Well, last Thursday was her first opportunity to shine -- her court-ordered mediator granted her unsupervised weekday visits -- the first time in a year she could be with her kids from 4:30 to 7:30 without a babysitter. She picked them up but called my husband to say she had a commitment (for whatever reason, he assumed an AA meeting) and could he pick them up. He showed up and she was a hot mess, hanging out with her doughboy of a boyfriend.

We found out yesterday that she was drunk (two empty vodka bottles!) and beat him up that night or the next. We are waiting for the details.

You know what sucks? We have plans in place. She was supposed to have her kids for this weekend (friends visiting), Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. I am so sick of my life being turned upside down to accommodate a fucking worthless piece of trash that gives great lip service about being a mom (she told me I am a horrible mother -- she has no custody and was drunk and high and slept through her kids' lives) but really has absolutely no interest in being a mother.

I am hoping the court takes its head out of its giant, waste of my time ass and realizes that mothers can suck, too, and should lose those precious maternal rights if they can meet basic expectations.

miss hideaway's picture

I agree, courts do need to realize that some mums are shite parents and dont deserve their children, so sick of dads always getting the bad rep. There are some great dads out there who deserve their kids more than some of these poor excuse of mothers do!

derb84123's picture

are you living my life? I just wish our BM was a drunk-- she is simply crazy. I feel like drug/alcohol abuse would solidify things legally.

I would make sure that DH gets a copy of the police report that occurred. He will have to go in person, but you can get it. We had to do that here. (my mil actually picked it up). Be sure to tell them it is regarding the children. Then take that to court- you could even file an emergency ex-parte to speed it up. And you can only get that paper for so many days after the arrest, so do it soon. It will help you in the long run.

Hugs. I know how you feel... in our situation, tho, bm ended up "earning" her visitation back. A few months after we were/are right back to where we were before she lost it all. Now we are trying to compile again and save money to go back and get it fixed. Luck for you, this is something blatant that you can easily prove.

And BTW- You probably don't hear it enough, but thank you for stepping up for these kids. With a shit mom like this, they really need someone like you in their lives. And as a member of society thank you for helping them be better people.

over_the_rainbow's picture

You can actually get a copy of a police report? I did not realize that. BM apparently went to jail a few months ago - no idea why, and in another state, we assume she got in a fight with her then BF. I never would have thought DH could even try to get a copy of the police report, I assumed there were major privacy laws about that. DH couldn't get a copy of the DCFS report when BM was investigated, because of privacy laws, and that was about his own child being neglected. Thanks for posting this, we'll know to try getting a copy in the future!

Between a Rock and A Hard Place's picture

I am so frustrated by everything in my life. My husband and I have a great connection and real love but the legacy of his ex is killing us.

His kids are such a mess and his son has started to bully my sweet 8 year old, taking out his wrath about his mom and his jealousy that his father is spending time with me on a boy that won't defend himself or fight back (he is mildly autistic).

Just to pour more salt in my wounds, my husband just informed me that his crazy sister and my bitch of a mother in law (yup, same one who hated his ex wife but became her champion "for the kids" when I stepped into the pic) have been thinking that she was off the wagon weeks ago. Excuse me? If you really care for your grandkids, wouldn't that be an important piece of info to convey to your son? I am guessing the reason for not saying anything would be conceding that this woman really is the train wreck that she has been for 14 years.

THIS IS ALL SO SICK...

bearcub25's picture

Yep, nothing like being told by a BM that she knows how to parent and is a good mother...this is after she lost custody of her kids and even her own lawyer advised the judge to not give it back b/c she was a druggie and mental.