You are here

BF's Daughter's Performance

JY's picture

Last week my boyfriend's daughter slept over and she invited us all to her show that she was having afterschool. She even stated to us that her mom wasn't probably going because, she had to work late. In reality we didn't care because, as far as myself I have just decided to ignore the child's mother to me she doesn't know how to keep her emotions under control whether it concern's my boyfriend or me. My daughter is young but old at the same time and I just tell her ignore the child's mother chinanagins because, she is the one who makes a fool of herself. If anything I tell my daughter stare straight ahead, avoid eye contact with the child's mother and if you find her actions funny just laugh or smile.
Anyhow me, my boyfriend and my daughter went to see my boyfriend's daughter at the show. She looked so adorable. When we arrived she was happy to see us she was saying hello to us and she even came over to my daughter and told her that there is a part that requires someone to join her to come and dance with her. My daughter of course was like she didn't want to go. To me she was acting all silly but, you know how girls can have their moments.
Well we watched the show and the last part came and it involved like my boyfriend's daughter had stated originally of course my daughter was reluctant on going up. Which I felt so bad for my boyfriend's daughter because, she really wanted my daughter to go up with her but, it didn't happen.
The child's mother probably saw what happened and of course she goes on the stage and kisses her daughter's head for show and tell. Which I found so ridiculous. As if it mattered to us that she was even there. Then the show finished and my boyfriend is calling the daughter to him to say goodbye because, we were leaving. Of course the daughter didn't come so, he went towards her. Me and my daughter followed him but, we kept our distance. My boyfriend's ex started to state some words to her mother and I simply ignored her by staring straight ahead. Honestly, I wanted to laugh because she is so ridiculous once again I keep saying she doesn't know how to control her emotions when she is around me or my boyfriend. She doesn't realize how ridiculous she looks. Furthermore, me and my daughter went because, my boyfriend's daughter invited us and we wanted to surprise her. All I can say is me and my daughter enjoyed ourselves and we look forward to attending future events.
I don't want anyone's advice on this one but, if you would like to share your story be my guest I would love to read it.
Enjoy your holidays everyone!