You are here

bf asked a stupid question today, and i about peed myself laughing

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

bf called me today to inform me that bm may have had a stroke (background: months ago bm complained of seizures, fakes them often, but dr's cannot see anything on brain scans?) like i care, she is most likely faking a stroke.

anyways, he got a new job and begins tomorrow. sd will be staying with bm's husband dopey, as she is in the hospital so dr's can run tests for her 'strokes'. but since her car got repoed, they only have dopey's mothers car, so bf asked ME if i could take sd to see bm at the hospital this week....LMFAO!

discfocused's picture

aw jeez.. so fdh's bm isn't the only psycho that has faked seizures... Thats a relief for me.

i had seen her fake one and almost laughed at her during her performance. years ago she faked a pregnancy, birth, and having the 'baby' in nicu and die...she is a sick bitch!

overworkedmom's picture

OK, Now I even laughed at him asking you to go take Skid to the hospital. But this woman needs to be committed... Like permanently!!

bm is so rediculous. a few years ago she told bf how she has copd and her lungs are working at 30%...but she's been smoking like a feind lol, menthols at that. every once in a while something new comes up, i guess cause everyone gets bored with her current ailment.

giveitago's picture

That is extreme! I think I'd be saying to her that she might not be well enough to keep the kids, ask her to prepare a doctor's report for the judge...maybe not!? I'd call her out on it, it sucks for the kids to have to constantly feel 'sorry' for their mother and it could stop them from growing as individuals if they always have to consider mom's health?

LizzieA's picture

This is nuts! I can't believe people do this crap.

We have the flip side. BM doesn't take kids for medical care until they need the ER. Example: SS17 got burned on the arm and she didn't pick up his medication (or send someone else to get it) and it turned into pneumonia. He just came to visit and was sick with strep--he's 19 now and I think he acts like a baby--still living with BM--I guess learned that letting sickness go until is really really bad is a way to get attention...

BSgoinon's picture

BM is always telling me there is something wrong with her. Skin cancer, cists in her hands, fibromyalgia (sp?) I am pretty sure all of them are just her way of tying to get me to think it is ok for her to smoke weed with SS in her care.

Sick women.

Sadly... she has never faked her pregnancies, those were all real. Sad and all terminated by her.

hereiam's picture

"bf asked ME if i could take sd to see bm at the hospital this week....LMFAO!"

Yeah, never gonna happen. Learn that NOW and don't ever ask something so ludicrous again.