You are here

Beautiful....explains the bitch BM perfectly - just copied and pasted from the net for all your reading pleasure

liks's picture

DIVORCE-RELATED, MALICIOUS MOTHER SYNDROME

Another syndrome -- the divorce-related, malicious mother syndrome -- has been identified in cases in which mothers not only try to alienate their children from their fathers, but are committed to a broadly based campaign to hurt the father directly (Turkat, 1995). The diagnostic criteria for this syndrome are listed in Figure 1.

Some examples of the more extreme behavior observed in such individuals include the following: making one's children sleep in a car to prove that their father has bankrupted them; burning down the house of the ex-husband: making false allegations of sexual abuse; manipulating other people to harass the ex-husband: spreading vicious lies about the ex-husband; trying to get the ex-husband fired from his job; and driving an automobile into the ex-husband's living room.

Aint this interesting...now I better send this to the DH as he keeps getting told by the pyscho weirdo slag bitch that Im the problem the kids cant see him on weekends.....slut~!!!!

liks's picture

yeah I and my kids were all accused of being on drugs....(if you knew me you would know how ridiculous that is) and apparently all my kids are alcholohics...

To me its just another sign these bitches cant get over the men they made marry them (obviously my DH had been very drunk) and never got over the fact that my DH never loved her...and to top it off he informed her constantly...how he loved me more....

littlemommy's picture

That sounds so much like DH's psychotic baby momma from hell that it's scary, she did all of those things except try to get him fired. She would never do that bc she wouldn't get her beloved CS and actually might have to *gasp* support her damn self!