You are here

Baby Mama's Brilliant Idea

Mb90's picture

Has your SO ever told you something that BM has said that is so off-the-wall ridiculous and cringe worthy that you've found yourself dumb founded, speechless, and left in awe? My SO tells me the other day that the last time he saw BM for a drop off she said to him, and I quote, "you, mb90, me, and my SO should all buy a house together!" WHAT?! My SO said his jaw dropped, as did her SO's who was sitting in the room at the time. SO, laughing hysterically, says yeah, I don't think that's going to happen. This chick. I can't even.

Ninji's picture

I actually had a blog about this...

BM texts SO and told him to stop talking shit about her and her new boy toy. .....FYI SO does talk shit about her not doing homework with them, not making them brush their teeth or shower. Things like that. I know it's wrong but when they come to our house smelling like feet and ass with D's and F's on their report card, it's sometimes too much for him to take.

BF texts, I'll stop talking shit about you when you start taking care of these kids and doing their school work with them

BM texts, I'm not doing it out of spite.

MOTY that one.

weekendwidow's picture

My BM called and asked DH to dinner with her and their kids (ages 15 & 19 at the time) - a family dinner. She said her therapist recommended it so everyone could "move on".

Yeah right. My DH said, "You need to get a new therapist. That's the dumbest shit I ever heard!"

justanothergurlNJ's picture

Mine once asked So, why do you have to pay rent it's your girlfriends house!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :? :? :O UMMMM BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DIM WIT HE LIVES HERE........Just because he moved into MY place does not mean he lives OFF me, like you live off your elderly Grandmother!! Fucking TOOL. Tool is to good a word even tools have uses, she is just SPAM!