You are here

Another BM taking things out on her kids- Mother of the Year alert!

MadeMyBed's picture

So this is an excerpt (with names changed) of an email Psycho (aka BM) sends to DH's attorney, I GUESS to try to make us feel bad for her and not take her to court on her contempts. Um, yeah, good luck with THAT. Can you believe this crap?? *Note this is the grammer and spelling she ueses*

" Not to mention putting my kids to the emotional ordeal that this presents. Again they have already exposed to the streeses via me-DH's behavior takes an emotional toll on me that in turn impacts the children in ways I'm sure you cannot understand. Already since the time of the letter, SS10's behavior has been negatively impacted and shows signs of being very stressed and depressed, which I have had to attend and wish not to get into now, and also adds as to why I was delayed on this response."

MadeMyBed's picture

kids should NOT know what is going on! DH's attorney sends a letter to BM to tell her to stop taking child deductions shes not supposed to and she tells the kids!?

Broken Blue Crayon's picture

Okay, let me see if I got this straight . . .

BM does something illegal.
BM gets caught and DH gets lawyers involved.
BM is stressed and takes it out on kids.
BM thinks your lawyer should be sympathetic.

Sorry - Your BM lost me when the world started revolving around her and her lack of self control . . .

MadeMyBed's picture

wow, you, me, DH, and everyone else in the world gets it! Guess who doesnt??

MadeMyBed's picture

Thanks, shes so obsessed with every dime yet when she takes $$ from DH shes a "victim" and so are the kids!

Ssamantha's picture

LOL....sounds like our BM. One of her main arguments for not wanting to pay her court-ordered child support is because she needs to "get her life together" and can't do that if she's paying child support. So she wants to move away from her kids and leave them with DF full-time and not pay child support because it will make her happy and if she's happy, the kids will be happy.