You are here

*(&# and @$%%^

mimi719's picture

Fuck fuck fuck...and fuck this and this blows and I think this sucks and it was already about 82% suck and now one of the skids is here way more often, so that percentage is going up. My DH can't tell/teach those boys to be respectful. Be the fucking man of the house, shit bag.

Now, you've told me to leave. Trust me, I want to. This fucking sucks. Why don't I? I've done it before. You've sincerely asked me back...

The last time, I really didn't want to come back. Here we are again. The times I've left, it's gone farther...

What will I do this time? Maybe file? Maybe put a deposit down on a place (not just stay at a friends for a week)?

It shouldn't be this hard. You shouldn't let your wife, your partner, anyone you love - feel this shitty. I don't think you'd let anyone else feel this shitty.

I fucking fucking hate this. Why do I keep doing it?

moeilijk's picture

Why you keep doing it is probably a question to work out with some reading, maybe a therapist, and some self-reflection.

Right now, it might be more interesting to ask, 'What do I want now?'

mimi719's picture

Thank you all. We did some actual talking and screaming. I dunno...I don't know. We are both talking to someone. I appreciate you all reading my vent.