You are here

Am I wrong?

Betrayd's picture

It looks like SS18 is going to miraculously graduate. BM is coming to pick him up but will be here for three days because of the way the school lays out graduation and finals. I want SS's stuff dropped off at her hotel. Keep in mind over the last year she has threatened DH and extorted him over child support he paid but wasn't claimed through the system. Basically she said she would acknowledge it but didn't. Am I wrong for saying that she's not welcome to step foot in my house during that time?

IslandGal's picture

oh HELL NO!! Why the hell would you wanna accommodate her?? Screw that shit!!

Let her stay in a hotel and send all SS stuff over to her. Last damn thing you need is drama!

young_sm's picture

No, you are not wrong at all! I would let BM sleep in her car before letting her step one foot in my house.

Dizzy's picture

There is no reason whatsoever for her to come in your house. None. Drop the shit off and be done with them.

Ninji's picture

I wouldn't spit on BM if she was on fire. She is NEVER coming in my house.

Keep that horrible woman out of your house.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Ditto to what tog said. If BioHo so much as stuck her face through our doorway, I'd beat the Flash to the door and slam it on her fugly face. The only help I'd give BioHo would be to help her off a cliff.