You are here

According to BM, I am not a parent, yet she has the b@lls to

shenanigans's picture

To text me and ask if SD9 has choir practice today! Seriously, if I am not a parent and never will be according to BM, why in the hell would BM text me for her daughter's schedule? Oh, that's right because I am a parent, a good parent who knows SD's schedule, and never has to ask anyone where SD is supposed to.

Stupid BM......

Anon2009's picture

lol! I'd text back that she needs to go on the school website and look up the choir instructor's contact info because that is what PARENTS do }:)

sbm014's picture

You should text back stop and get a no communication order with her like our BM did to me even though I am more of a parent in the time we have SS than she is --- she wants a good image yet the teachers calls concerned to talk to him about how different SS is with her.

shenanigans's picture

The reply actually came from DH's phone. She sent him a text first, then sent a text to me one minute later. Best part text twas sent 30 minutes before choir was supposed to start.

shenanigans's picture

The reply actually came from DH's phone. She sent him a text first, then sent a text to me one minute later. Best part text twas sent 30 minutes before choir was supposed to start.

GoodbyeNormaJean's picture

Um, yeah, I have to say, I just wouldn't answer that text. At all.

I often just say "Oh, I didn't get that text/call/voicemail/email." and move on to the next thing.

Why does she need to communicate with you? Like she said...you're not his parent.