You are here

14yrs & 12mos. I guess I have been STalking for 15yr now.

Rags's picture

Just saw my account flip from 14yrs 11mos to 14yrs 12mos. That sounds like 15yrs to me.

It is hard to believe it h as been more than half my SS-30's life that I have been STalking.

Still no regrets. SS is a good man, his mom is my amazing bride, and I am a truly blessed man, husband, and father.

Live well STalkers.  It is the best way to live, and the best revenge against a toxic blended family opposition.

Unfortunately, sometimes our own mate can be the biggest point of opposition towards raising their own child(ren) with standards of behavior and performance.

Even if that is the case, we cannot abandon the standards we require of ourselves, our mate, their spawn... and our own spawn if that is part of our blended family story.

Take care.

Harry's picture

That's my excuse.  How do you keep track?   Congratulations,  15 years to go 

Miss T's picture

I lost access to my first account here so don't know for sure, but I think I've been a Step Talker longer than you, Rags. That's not a boast or an attempt to one-up. It's a sad statement about how long the pissant has been burrowing under my skin.

I found this forum and used to hide in a public library and post from computers there because I absolutely could not afford for anyone at home to know how SS enraged me. I was at the end of my tether, unsure what to do about the constant irritation, not knowing if I was actually experiencing relational aggression or had simply lost my mind.

So grateful that the Google led me here, whenever it was.

Rags's picture

Miss T.

No worries. This is my sanctuary as well.  It was when I first joined and still is even after SS-30 aged out from under the CO 3 years after I joined.

Even in good situations, being a SParent, a SKid, or a BP in a blended situation is an experience that impacts for life.

It sure has for me.