You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Fight baiting comments from MIL Forum aka "Don't Take the Bait!"

General Discussion Lets vent off some steam and have some laughs at the attempts for a fight from MIL. Its sooooooooooo hard not to respond because its usually so offensive.  my stratigy is to respond "Oh! ha,ha!"   its hard for her to argue wit ...

Booboobear - 09/06/2020 - 11:12am - 14 comments

New, unwilling to have kids treated as my equal

Adult Stepchildren I'm new and so glad I found this forum. I have been a "stepmom" ... ultimately led me to post here. Our home is on 5 acres that is surrounded by 160 acres of farmland owned ... by his family, primarily his mom, my husband is supposed to inherit the 160 acres when his parents die. ...

jennrnua - 12/04/2016 - 12:52pm - 16 comments

I just can't! Manipulative 11 yo SS + his biomother

Parenting Issues Hello everyone, I just joined this forum from Belgium because I really feel that ... worked 1 day in her life, she is getting a monthly €1300 of unemployment benefit + €160 of childcare help ...

Vassinci - 04/08/2016 - 3:31pm - 22 comments

Am I wrong to feel depressed and disgusted??

i hope it doesn't flood the forum all at once...) DH told me today that he wants to take SD23 on ... at least, not a my expense? (also, we paid over $160,000 in child support since we were married over the ...

forgotten wife - 03/25/2013 - 3:00pm - 16 comments

Obsession with Child Support

General Discussion Hello!  I just signed up, although I've been reading the forums ...

DieStiefmutter - 08/02/2019 - 3:05pm - 118 comments

Is Parental Alienation a Syndrome?

tried to discount Gardner’s publications in The Academy Forum, arguing mistakenly that it does not rely ...

Francesca - 10/19/2010 - 7:10pm - 1 comment

Pages