You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

New to the forum, and seeking answers

and marriage has been our focus for the near future. I joined this forum because my family and friends have ...

Montego_Blue08 - 08/01/2013 - 11:02am - 6 comments

What has kept you going?

going".  This makes for a very good forum. I'm interested in your answers to this question.  It would ...

sammigirl - 07/22/2018 - 8:42am - 48 comments

OT- that bra biz

Blog hoggin' today! I saw that forum post regarding bras... ... https://www.steptalk.org/forum/parenting/bio-child-free-zone/wearing-bra... My first thought: define "modest" in regards to a person's at-home-clothing. Do you ...

Aniki-Moderator - 08/25/2020 - 3:08pm - 65 comments

O/T Tell Me About You

I have never stuck around an online forum for this long, and now that I have, I find myself ...

AJanie - 02/07/2017 - 9:32am - 92 comments

How to deal with holidays

General Discussion Hey all. ive made 2 topics on this forum about being jealous of my stepson. ...

Twilight - 05/06/2019 - 2:48pm - 38 comments

Why do we need to "vent"?

a book for step mothers. I am curious about the focus of many of these forums. It seems that the focus is ...

robinray - 01/19/2007 - 2:17pm - 21 comments

His Kids are Literally Making me Sick

forum and I hope it will help me to find some understanding and relation to others. First of all, I have ...

404usernotfound - 12/23/2018 - 2:44am - 4 comments

Thank yo for support re SD letter

after support from this forum to disengage from SD have I been able to remain married, have felt some ... when you have disengaged, but now I am able (with this amazing forum), to be able to smirk and wonder ...

Ava64 - 03/21/2017 - 3:14am - 41 comments

Pages