You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Question for step with adult step kids

General Discussion Ok call me Awful but I pray to god SD21 NEVER comes back.  SD was always a nightmare from the time she was 11. Stealing, lying, spying on DH and I and "reporting" back to BM, Horribly disrespectful and refuse to fall our rules ...

stacylee757 - 10/29/2021 - 12:31pm - 5 comments

Looking for Book Recommendations

Hi all!    I noticed when I google "I am being emotionally abused my my adult stepdaughter," there are no books.    This abuse is surprising very common and I can't find any books to read about it.    On a post note, I am doing quite well. ...

thisisus - 09/22/2022 - 9:28am - 14 comments

I need help! I am at a crossroad.

Bio Child Free Zone I've been reading forums on this site for about the past 8 months, joined ...

veryconfused - 08/11/2017 - 9:06pm - 68 comments

Off Topic

Hey what do you think of the name Marlee Shae for a girl??? Honest opinions ladies I don't want my kid to grow up and hate me! skye22's blog ...

skye22 - 12/12/2006 - 4:35pm - 33 comments

Need direction and arm charm Psychiatrist

General Discussion For any who might have read my posts before my husband and I are dealing with crazy, extreme behavior from his ex-wife.   As I have come to realize  there isn't anything that is normal about this behavior.  It has escalated once ag ...

Sandybeaches - 03/09/2019 - 11:23am - 14 comments

Stepdaughter driving me mad

Teenage Stepchildren I've been with my husband for almost 10 years, and been married for 6 years. When I got with my husband, his daughter was 3. I actually met his daughter first as he is friends with my sisters husband and they came to my nephews b ...

Jojor - 02/26/2021 - 9:21am - 10 comments

Does it ever end? Do they ever grow up?!

Adult Stepchildren Hi. I'm new here. Will definitely be reading everyone else's posts & responses, as from the subject titles, I see that many of us are in the same boat.  My husband & I have been married nearly 20 years. His kids are no ...

MorningMia - 10/19/2023 - 10:28am - 14 comments

Who's Up For A Cabin Get-A-Way?

General Discussion For serious inquiries only!!!!! For real, I have a cabin about 45 min away from Memphis. It is just an old cabin by the lake. Two Bedrooms, Bath w/shower only, full stocked kitchen, running water (but we bring drinking water-well water) ...

stepwitch - 06/21/2008 - 9:13am - 43 comments

Curious... How did you all find this website??

General Discussion I'm wondering if we all did basically the same way: Google >> I hate my (BF's/GF's/Etc) kid. It felt really wrong somehow to hit but holy crap- I was blown away by the number of hits I got! and that led me here. ...

dood - 03/13/2015 - 9:02am - 37 comments

Pages