You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Was I wrong For what I did.....venting here

Blended Family Issues:? ok, this is how this morning started out.......My son and my ss were on our laptop my other son and my sd were playing in one of our rooms together, the other sd was in the living room watching tv......so I thought id take a quick ...

bradybunch6 - 05/12/2012 - 7:16pm - 10 comments

very hurt

General Discussion To keep it short I'm just going to be blunt. I know christmas isn't about the presents but I cant help and feel very disgusted and hurt. For me getting gifts isn't about just getting junk that's thrown to the side bu ...

fedupskiddad - 12/25/2014 - 6:00am - 26 comments

Does it get easier

General Discussion I am almost a year into a relationship with someone who has a very small child from a previous short lived courtship.  I never imagined being with someone who already had children and am finding it harder than I thought for many reasons ...

KTau - 04/01/2018 - 10:26pm - 17 comments

Maternity leave

General Discussion What do you guys think about this situation: I am due to give birth in a week, and today out of the blue DH brings up the possibility of taking SS6 out of after school care and having me pick him up after school at 2pm (we have SS 50/50 ...

StormyMonday - 01/10/2017 - 4:35pm - 24 comments

How to handle a toxic Co-Parent

Co-Parenting Hello! First time poster here. I am not a SM yet, but engaged to be to my SO who has a BD3. We (future SD and I) have a very good relationship, and I enjoy my time with her greatly. It is very obvious that she is a girls girl, and prefers the ...

mntond - 10/31/2017 - 12:03pm - 11 comments

Advice with stepkids please

I am not sure of all the jargon on here so I will just put this out there and hopefully get some feedback.  I married my husband 4 years ago and he had 3 grown kids.  34,32, and 19 at the time.  We had a great time and everything was wonderful.  We got ma ...

SCstepmom - 03/22/2022 - 8:59am - 23 comments

Need advice- so lost

I apologize in advance for the long entry. I have been with SO for 3 years now. We have a baby on the way and he has 9 (almost 10 year old) from a previous relationship. Me and his son do not get along. No matter how I try to talk to his son, he argues wi ...

Alfie - 12/08/2021 - 11:48am - 23 comments

Text from SD- SMH

Teenage Stepchildren So after the last month of DH letting SD know she is welcome in our home as long as she understands she will be held accountable for her actions, DH sent a text to her on Sunday saying "We are going to your aunts house for Father ...

RisingtheWave80 - 06/12/2019 - 9:43am - 21 comments

Am I being over sensitive? Jealous even??

General Discussion My fiancé has been guilty on many occasions of keeping what he feels is 'inconsequential to me' information to himself. I've found out, days later, about him going so far as to meet up with a guy who had a motorcycle for ...

whodalolly - 10/21/2015 - 11:14am - 29 comments

OT- What are some things that you splurge on?

I recently (at 33 years of age) got my first pedicure. I have never had a manicure either. I loved it. I love that my nailpolish still looks great 2 weeks later. I am thinking I am going to get another one in a couple of weeks. Now to me this is a SPLURGE ...

zerostepdrama - 08/06/2014 - 1:14pm - 46 comments

Pages