You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Frustrated

General Discussion Hello I'm doing here. I really just needed someone to talk to or someone to get my feelings out. I am very aggravated and frustrated with my stepkids mom but I guess more than anything I'm frustrated with my husband.(Sorry I d ...

Swicbez - 04/02/2019 - 1:39pm - 13 comments

Need Serious Help with Teenage Step Daughter

I am engaged to a wonderful man who I love to pieces yet I can't stand his daughter! She constantly demands attention (for example she is currently on vacation with her Mother and calls her Dad to tell him she is miserable because no one is paying at ...

Jeanied123 - 08/07/2019 - 11:37am - 17 comments

Hello

Hello everyone! I am new to this group and am posting for the first time.  I live with my SO, my two sons, and his daughter and son. I am new to blended families as I do not have any in my family tree and just really have no experience with it. My SO' ...

SB3636 - 12/29/2022 - 7:49am - 11 comments

Who's right?

Teenage Stepchildren I have only been married 8 months. Now that we are in the same house, times are tough. My 13 and 7 year old son live with us all the time. They rarely see their dad. His girls have two different moms. The 16 and 14 year old girls with ...

Brownhorse - 05/12/2015 - 4:10pm - 18 comments

What's the relationship like with YOUR ex?

General Discussion Thought this might be an interesting discussion for those of us that have ex BF's. Mine is actually pretty fair. It has been very difficult at times but for us we have reached the point of not hating eachother and can have discussi ...

chaotic - 05/22/2008 - 3:44pm - 7 comments

Mediation

We had our mediation yesterday and I just have one thing to say....What a JOKE!!! obviously it did not go well. We wanted 50/50 time BM only willing to let stay over on Sunday night on our weekends and wanted child care credit on child support worksheet a ...

StepG - 03/24/2009 - 8:00am - 13 comments

Curious to know if you treat all children the same finacially Bio and Step?

Adult Stepchildren I am just curious to know how you all handle expenses in the mixed family. I have two children not with my husband. He has three children not with me. He has a set of twins with one ex and and older daughter with another BM. All but one ...

skidpeace - 06/16/2016 - 7:18pm - 11 comments

Do you feel like your spouse lose's interest in skid because of bm?

Lose interest may be the wrong word... Dh seems to have given up when it comes to Ss. He of course exercises his visitation every weekend and when Ss is with us he does father/son things with him and what not but when it comes to asking bm for more time o ...

msg1986 - 03/04/2014 - 10:52am - 19 comments

Hello- new to site!

General Discussion Hello, everyone! I found this site through Google, and I have been reading over the past couple of days after an argument with my DH and SD22 really stressed me out this past weekend. My DH and I were recently married (almost two months ...

NoOneKnowsMyName - 07/31/2013 - 11:48am - 12 comments

Pages