You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Does menopause make disengaging harder?

Adult Stepchildren Recently I have been told by my GP that I have started the next phase of womanhood, menopause! Blood marvellous (not)!!!! The impact is mainly physical, I am fatigued, emotional and just plain fed up with being a girl sometimes. I accep ...

Ozlady - 05/14/2019 - 9:49pm - 15 comments

I need help! I am at a crossroad.

Bio Child Free Zone I've been reading forums on this site for about the past 8 months, joined ...

veryconfused - 08/11/2017 - 9:06pm - 68 comments

Fear of being pregnant and giving birth

I'm 3 weeks late. I missed a birth control appointment once and didn't even think about it when I was intimate with DH. I took a test and it read positive. I haven't told anyone yet. I took the test last night and I couldn't sleep. I&# ...

BMnotallowed - 03/20/2014 - 8:17am - 11 comments

I really don’t want to be a step-mother

Bio Child Free Zone I'm really struggling to pretend to like my stepchildren. I never wanted kids and I'm now saddled with three of someone else's. I'm engaged to their dad and I completely adore him but I'm really struggling to e ...

beanyg13 - 12/11/2019 - 1:27pm - 14 comments

Std 15 is an embarrassment.

General Discussion Step daughter goes to the same high school I went too and all the ladies I know have daughters. I have grown up with these ladies. Their daughters have so much class but my step daughter and her nasty mother. I have offered to buy std c ...

SweetMom - 10/07/2018 - 12:50am - 14 comments

OT- Eff Off/Forn Friday

Friday at last! There is so (too) much going on this weekend. Ugh. I'm looking forward to January 1st so I can take time to  breathe ​​​​​​! Eff off to: King Pita returning from vacation on Monday. If only he was never coming back! The person handlin ...

Aniki-Moderator - 12/16/2022 - 11:54am - 9 comments

Should I leave?

General Discussion I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and he has his girl (8) and boy (10) 2 or 3 nights a week. In the beginning everything went well, but as soon as I met his kids I noticed he was being a really bad father. He regularly yells ...

Chiara - 01/11/2023 - 2:16am - 25 comments

SS9 has little wife syndrome!

General Discussion I know this sounds weird, but I honestly think that my SS9 is trying to usurp my position as his fathers partner. All of the things I read on here about SD's having little wife syndrome completely reminds me of my SS9. If his fathe ...

shabner - 12/12/2012 - 9:42am - 14 comments

flirtatious husband

So his is totally unrelated.. but I've known my dh for 8yrs now. Married for 3ys and have 2sons together.. And I know every relationship has its problems. But once in a rare blue moon, my dh goes and flirts with other woman. Gets their numbers amd tx ...

htchc4190 - 05/05/2013 - 8:19am - 11 comments

Pages