You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Get out your skates. Hell has frozen over!

I was having a really bad day. This happened.....(long but hopefully worthwhile story)   Let's hop on the way back machine. My ex and I had been divorced for several years and had reached a point of civility when exchanging custody. He wouldnt pay ch ...

Angelinfrustration - 04/28/2022 - 11:01pm - 83 comments

My husband can't believe we're "doing this to SD8"

I posted awhile ago about how we couldn't decide how to rearrange the rooms in our house to accommodate the new baby who will be arriving in less than a month. Well, in the past week we finally made the decision. Currently, SD8 and DD3 have rooms bes ...

Teas83 - 06/17/2016 - 2:25pm - 157 comments

What to watch out for with skid weddings?

Adult Stepchildren I've noticed a few postings recently about skid weddings. Thought I would throw this out there to see if those of you who have already been down this road have any advice. In hindsight, what would you have done differently, better, ...

2Tired4Drama - 01/04/2017 - 6:50am - 67 comments

thinking about moving and becoming a step mom- should i do it?

General Discussion im a 26 y/o female, never been married, and do not have kids- I live in toronto.  My boyfriend is 35, was married for 10 years and has two daughters, 11 and 6- he lives in vancouver (4 hour flight away from toronto), we met online.  wev ...

marysayed - 08/09/2019 - 11:15am - 84 comments

Should a Dad feel guilty for going on vacation without his Bio kids?

Blended Family Issues After a year we finally went on a vacation this summer with all 6 of us. I was happy to have my two children from a previous marriage come with us. Prior to last weeks long trip I have been many places without my bio kids and I think ...

mns67 - 08/02/2012 - 11:24am - 151 comments

Our new life and the EX wife

Blended Family Issues First I want to thank anyone and everyone who reads this. This is the most difficult situation I my self have ever had to deal with. But here goes! I met a man 19 months ago, he was going through a nasty divorce at the time. He has 3 ...

Jan - 04/05/2006 - 11:10pm - 381 comments

Pages