You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Now it's not One i can't stand, it's TWO

Adult Stepchildren Here we go again. I was just getting better at tolerating my GF's daughter, 22yrs, when she found a boyfriend. That's right, this girl that can't keep clothes off the floor of her room and has a bathroom all to herself to ...

t_bell40 - 02/07/2018 - 8:43am - 34 comments

Follow up to Yesterday!

I was tipsy that night and not do not remember every detail of that I said. Apparently she claims I said she would be an "unfit mother". I am almost certain I never said that. I would not say that to anyone ever. That is a really horrible thing ...

AshMar654 - 11/30/2017 - 12:02pm - 36 comments

Erotically daddy obsessed SD

Hi there,              I am recently thinking of reinstating a romantic relationship with a man that I had previously left (we were engaged) because of his daughters creepy daddy obsessed behavior and general disregard and rudeness towards me. Im also thi ...

standmyground - 01/17/2019 - 12:38am - 35 comments

We broke up over family vacation.

General Discussion My SO and I broke up over a family vacation. The vacation consisted of me, the 2 skids and his mother(MIL). From the day we got there I felt I could do nothing right. He was in a bad mood from the get go and blaming everything on me. Gr ...

tarynewtostep - 07/23/2019 - 11:06am - 44 comments

TO BE Stepmom, didn't take CRAP!

Adult Stepchildren:sick: Hi, I'm brand new to this blog and definitely new to being a Stepmom to adult SC. Don't have kids of my own as I'm older and getting married at a late age. My fiancé has 4 grown kids. The issue I have is with the da ...

sorrynotsorry - 01/12/2016 - 3:09pm - 27 comments

Advice for a new step mom please

Adult Stepchildren Hello, I'm new to this whole stepmother role...as is my partner, and his young adult children. Also, we have been clear to my husband'schildrenthat I am not a step mom, but their dad's girlfriend. I stumbled across this s ...

newbie stepmom - 01/04/2024 - 9:14am - 28 comments

MELTDOWN

Bio Child Free Zone OK, so the first and only "family" vacation is OVER. BUT, I am toast. Spent. Over it. Drained. And generally can't deal since I have been with the kids now for 11 straight days, 7 of them excruciating (as per first post) ...

Mrs. Understood - 03/19/2017 - 11:34am - 31 comments

Stepmom alienating my kids

Adult Stepchildren Ok so help me out here-  I have three kids all adults with my ex. He remarried a woman who has had a propensity for taking her exes to the 'cleaners' financially no matter how short or long the marriage was. I left my ex so sh ...

Inspiredmom - 06/28/2019 - 1:20pm - 41 comments

21 year old SD- can I insist she moves out?

Adult Stepchildren First post and so looking forward to any insights this fab community might have. Sorry for the length..  My partner and I met 3 years ago (both late 40s) and moved in together after dating 18months. He was from a (pretty toxic) long ter ...

Kelbel70 - 06/22/2021 - 7:51pm - 31 comments

He cut her loose...

Adult Stepchildren Yep! That is the latest text message from my H. He sent this,  " (SD34) is out of our lives for good. I let her have it.    Ok....you let her "have it"??   For what exactly? YOU allowed her to become a cancer in our lives ...

looloo - 05/04/2021 - 5:26pm - 45 comments

Pages