You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

WTF is wrong with this brat??! Lastest issue..Was I wrong in what I did??

General Discussion So SS13 takes a break from playing Video games to eat baked ziti I made. SS13 sits on the couch next to my pillow. SS13 starts eating the baked ziti with his fingers which has red tomato sauce. I KNOW better to say anything to him as he ...

Sarahsteal - 09/19/2020 - 6:05pm - 36 comments

My new wife

Adult Stepchildren What do you think (women) I have been with my wife on and of for 4 years, we married 5 months ago I lived with her and her 4 kids I have 4 younger kids who we had every other weekend She told me its over 4 weeks ago, due to I keep on ab ...

russ - 05/23/2011 - 9:18am - 43 comments

Update: if he gets full custody, I'm leaving.

So my boyfriend and I had the conversation where I told him full custody is too much for me.  He asked if I would leave and I said yes.  This ended with him shutting down for about 2 days and me trying my best to maintain some weird kind of friendship whi ...

singledadsgf89 - 08/27/2019 - 3:57pm - 32 comments

The last straw is quickly breaking me

Bio Child Free Zone My 17 year old step son is about to push me over the edge. He is the most ungrateful little turd I've ever encountered and I've worked with children as a teacher for many years. Long story short, his bio father was a druggie/ ...

Voltaire - 02/20/2018 - 1:19am - 16 comments

Where does dad belong in bed at night?

Bio Child Free Zone I live with a 30-year-old father of a two-year-old. We get her overnight once a month or once every two weeks...whatever works in everyone's schedule. I love her, I enjoy having her here, but I want my boyfriend to go to bed with ...

Transplant Stepmom - 03/14/2015 - 9:35pm - 24 comments

SS has no life

General Discussion I am wondering how other SS behave when it is their weekend with dad. Is it typical for the SS (at 15)to not make friends in the neighborhood, not bring friends over, not have any sports that he is involved with and just HANGS on to his ...

Angel - 05/29/2007 - 1:04pm - 18 comments

I just don’t like my sd

General Discussion There's really nothing wrong w my sd, 10. She's a nice kid and pleasant. I still can't stand her, or maybe, it's that I can't stand that her dad allows her to so certain things I don't approve of.    1. she ...

Lilmama - 05/06/2023 - 5:46am - 32 comments

Does it get better?

General Discussion Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, so sorry if this question has been asked millions of times before but I could really do with some advice. Short history: I'm in my twenties with no children of my own (yet); he's in his ...

catgirl - 01/17/2013 - 2:07pm - 14 comments

OT- What are some things that you splurge on?

I recently (at 33 years of age) got my first pedicure. I have never had a manicure either. I loved it. I love that my nailpolish still looks great 2 weeks later. I am thinking I am going to get another one in a couple of weeks. Now to me this is a SPLURGE ...

zerostepdrama - 08/06/2014 - 1:14pm - 46 comments

SD17.5's favorite saying: "I was here FIRST!"

I have a SD17.5, who is always saying this when we are arguing or when we are making household decisions, or talking household rules. I have been in my DH's life for about 4 years now. We have been together as a couple for 2 1/2 years. We have lived ...

CLove - 12/21/2016 - 12:36pm - 33 comments

Pages