You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

I’m losing my mind.

Adult Stepchildren I just have no idea what to do. I wish I had read the advice here 3 years ago before my can-do attitude and my inherent nature to be nice overtook all reason and I ignored all the warning signs. My kindness has definitely been mistaken ...

Justanothermug - 11/11/2019 - 6:19pm - 20 comments

HELP

Parenting Issues A little history:  My oldest bonus daughter will be 12 in a couple of weeks.  Her father and I started dating just before she turned 3 years old.  We separated just over two years ago.  Their biological mother has never been involved in t ...

mom of madness - 09/11/2019 - 10:01am - 22 comments

Anyone's rich BM constantly taking DH to court?

Family Court Please tell me I'm not the only one. What do you do when you can't afford this and she keeps filing and filing and refiling and filing again. At wits end. So unfair. ...

tradingplaces - 03/20/2013 - 3:13pm - 10 comments

OT- Anyone have Experience with Dyslexia?

A few months back I posted about my D8's problems with reading. Well, I suspected she might have dyslexia, so I got an appointment with the developmental-pediatrics department of a major hospital in town. The waiting list for appointments was over fo ...

amber3902 - 09/25/2014 - 7:59am - 10 comments

Please, Need help and support- SS, MIL and SIL terrible drama

General Discussion Hi everyone,  As you may know, i started to have trouble with step-parenting and SS9 and ILs since my pregnancy.  You can see all the story on my old posts.    We were supposed to keep SS9 for the entire holidays.  MIL took him 4 days a ...

Caroline2b1211 - 04/16/2021 - 6:16pm - 21 comments

Advice Needed Please- Is It Just Me, Or Is There Something Very Wrong Here?

Hello everyone....I am in desperate need of advice.  I have been with my partner for a few years now. I have a daughter that is 14 and is very comfortable with the blended family. He has 2 x adult children in their late twenties (28) and (29) who dont liv ...

Advice needed please - 11/08/2018 - 2:06am - 25 comments

I just emailed BM's boyfriend!

General Discussion It might be petty but I agree with you guys who've asked how BM's boyfriend must feel about her relationship with her ex, my husband. I found BM's boyfriend's email address by looking for him on BM's facebook an ...

alwaysanonymous - 07/09/2014 - 12:17pm - 62 comments

So TIRED of being #3!!!

Bio Child Free Zone Hi Everyone, i'm new here and i am SO glad i found this site!! So amazing to see i'm not the only one dealing with this crap! I'm engaged to DH, and have been with him for 3 & 1/2 years and have just one Skid, SD4. D ...

Bethephoenix - 05/27/2013 - 8:26am - 29 comments

PLEASE HELP

General Discussion My SO and I have been together for 4.5 years. He has a 4.5 yr old son. BM and him had split up before she even knew she was pregnant. Him and I moved in together when SS was only a week old. Since the beginning the BM has never put her ...

Sammers0108 - 12/11/2012 - 12:12pm - 79 comments

Every Day The Struggle Is Real

Those who have read my posts know my story- SS22 is a convicted felon- has been getting in trouble with the law since he was a teenager- then moved into my house a year and a half ago and decided it would be a good idea to start a heroin habit. With no jo ...

lynnief - 01/25/2019 - 3:42pm - 25 comments

Pages