You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Anxiety

on here and I don't feel like finding a whole different forum for anxiety when it is all step ...

Igiveupsotornup... - 11/19/2013 - 4:46pm - 16 comments

Confrontation with Step daughter

I don't know what I'm looking for on this forum really. Maybe some empathy or advice on how to cope. ...

Toni49 - 11/14/2013 - 6:59am - 44 comments

Groundhog Day

be attacked, for any reason. If a user does not agree with another user, does not believe a blog or forum post ...

Admin - 08/08/2017 - 8:33pm - 76 comments

To myself- to my sanity

I’ve tried. God knows I’ve tried. There are certain things in life one is not cut out for, and this is one of them. This is my story, and I plan on using this site as the only place I can come and be honest with my own feelings and my roller coaster of em ...

LastUnicorn - 02/17/2021 - 2:47pm - 7 comments

I need help! I am at a crossroad.

Bio Child Free Zone I've been reading forums on this site for about the past 8 months, joined ...

veryconfused - 08/11/2017 - 9:06pm - 68 comments

Stepdaughter driving me mad

Teenage Stepchildren I've been with my husband for almost 10 years, and been married for 6 years. When I got with my husband, his daughter was 3. I actually met his daughter first as he is friends with my sisters husband and they came to my nephews b ...

Jojor - 02/26/2021 - 9:21am - 10 comments

Step son sleeping in his own bed.

Parenting Issues First, I am very happily married. My wife and I have both been married before. She has one boy and I have two. Our kids are of similar ages. My issue is this. Her son won't go to sleep unless she lays down with him, he is 8. She ofte ...

Tj492 - 02/25/2014 - 10:34am - 14 comments

My SDs Disgust Me!!

General Discussion UGH! Where do I begin?! Middle & Oldest SD are about 20 pounds over weigh. Cellulite, stretch marks EVERYTHING! They whine, complain and make excuses about me wanting them to eat healthy. All they want is cookies, junk food, fast fo ...

stepmom1989 - 04/27/2012 - 10:08am - 19 comments

Double standards

Blended Family Issues Help, My daughter is 18 now and over the last 4 years I have always had to fight for fairness when it comes to her. My Husbands 4 children are awesome and I have always supported him the best I can to benefit a healthy lifelong relat ...

Mary Il - 06/05/2015 - 8:20pm - 21 comments

Pages