You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Help needed please! Christmas Disaster

General Discussion Hi everyone. I have am currently in a mini-crisis that has forced me to look for help. I have been married to my hubby for a year and we both have one 11 year old son each. We have my ss every other week. And we split all holidays and b ...

apples73 - 12/29/2015 - 2:21pm - 142 comments

My husband can't believe we're "doing this to SD8"

I posted awhile ago about how we couldn't decide how to rearrange the rooms in our house to accommodate the new baby who will be arriving in less than a month. Well, in the past week we finally made the decision. Currently, SD8 and DD3 have rooms bes ...

Teas83 - 06/17/2016 - 2:25pm - 157 comments

Should a Dad feel guilty for going on vacation without his Bio kids?

Blended Family Issues After a year we finally went on a vacation this summer with all 6 of us. I was happy to have my two children from a previous marriage come with us. Prior to last weeks long trip I have been many places without my bio kids and I think ...

mns67 - 08/02/2012 - 11:24am - 151 comments

Crazy Ex Stories

Mentally Unfit Biological Parents I am curious about what is the craziest thing the BM or BioDad has done? I'm amazed by how similar everyone's situations are to mine and it's comforting to hear stories like mine. So, if anyone has any stor ...

StepMadre - 03/24/2009 - 10:41pm - 156 comments

Why do I hate the EX so much

General Discussion I don't know why but i really hate this woman. She is difficult to talk to she screams and yells and throw things if she does not get her way. (like when she tool my husband back for more money and she was caught in a couple of lie ...

papergirl31128 - 06/29/2006 - 12:53pm - 187 comments

Pages