You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Complicated situation. I don’t know how to fix this?

General Discussion I've (24F) been dating my SO (32M) for about 3 months. He's been separated for 6 months. He has two kids (2yo, 1yo), and an abusive, incredibly bitter, controlling ex wife. I am in a very awkward position. When my SO and I sta ...

Elle-76 - 01/19/2020 - 12:49am - 32 comments

Need Advice- Almost ready to quit

Step/Bio Father's Den 27 year old Male here. No bios. Good looking successful guy. I seemed to have fallen into the dreaded step parent trap. My girlfriend and her 6 year old daughter have been living with me for 9 months. We have her full time. sigh ...

CaptainObvious - 11/01/2013 - 1:17pm - 34 comments

TO BE Stepmom, didn't take CRAP!

Adult Stepchildren:sick: Hi, I'm brand new to this blog and definitely new to being a Stepmom to adult SC. Don't have kids of my own as I'm older and getting married at a late age. My fiancé has 4 grown kids. The issue I have is with the da ...

sorrynotsorry - 01/12/2016 - 3:09pm - 27 comments

My 17 1/2 year old stepson is destroying my Marriage

Teenage Stepchildren I’ve been the full time custodial step parent to my current 17 1/2 year old for the past 13 years. His mom of her own choosing has not had contact with him since he was 7. I mean. nada!! No birthday card, no hey how are you letter, no ...

nikkid - 01/09/2018 - 12:55pm - 24 comments

No Fight Left in Me

Adult Stepchildren Just a quick review... DH planned a trip with his adult children over New Year’s that he finally told me about in November. We argued on and off about this trip for a month. I thought I finally got through to him about making our marria ...

PerplexedPatty - 01/07/2019 - 12:52pm - 34 comments

OT- Grammar

Happy Monday, STalkers!! Anyone else's weekend too short? The day is only half over and I'm already ready for Friday. Sigh... I was reading someone else's post about correcting and adult's grammar and got to thinking... My Dad had a de ...

Aniki-Moderator - 02/26/2018 - 12:26pm - 100 comments

Spiritual Negativity and wayward ghosts....

Ok. This is going to sound wierd to some of you, if you are not spiritual, or if you have different beliefs, thats ok. You can skip this blog and write me off as a "hoo-ha wacko." LOL.  So, for as long as I can remember, I have always been spiri ...

Shieldmaiden - 08/24/2022 - 11:24am - 41 comments

Dealing with Resentment After "Ours" Baby...

General Discussion I'm currently siting here trying to figure out what to do with my newborn baby while shoveling the driveway and getting the car ready to pick up SD5 from school- and I know the baby is going to cry the entire 15-20 minutes we' ...

sunshinex - 12/12/2017 - 12:56pm - 49 comments

Am I being unreasonable

General Discussion I have a 11 year old step daughter who comes to visit every other weekend. I have bio children of my own but not an older daughter so I wanted to know if this is normal behaviour or not. Whenever i’m talking to my OH normally when we ar ...

Stepmom3333 - 04/08/2019 - 2:26am - 48 comments

Pages