You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Step children in bedroom

General Discussion <p>Girlsfriend has two children 8 and 5. They have had a rough go at life to start. They have a separate bed set up in our room. They have to have their mom lay down with them most nights this leaves me in our bed 10 feet away alo ...

Fast1 - 10/15/2020 - 1:27pm - 32 comments

Does my boyfriend's daughter have too much power?

Teenage Stepchildren I'm not a stepparent but for five months I've been dating a man I adore and who I can see having a future with, more than anyone else I've been with. He has a 17 year old daughter who has a hard time accepting me. Backg ...

briarrose - 09/10/2020 - 7:57pm - 21 comments

Do I have the right to refuse 17SD moving in with us full time?

Stepparent Rights Legally, is there anything I can do to keep her from moving in? Her dad wants her to, but I don't. She's disrespectful to me and my daughter and creates constant drama in our home. Her mother is moving an hour away so she is pl ...

Two Skids Too Many - 10/12/2018 - 9:09am - 25 comments

Public knowledge on social media- OT

Disclaimer: I am a millennial. I have no desire to share my life on Facebook. I don't have Instagram, snapchat, or Twitter. I am friends with a lady from high school who is a first time mom. She posts EVERY day about motherhood and her baby. What kin ...

I love dogs - 10/04/2017 - 12:14pm - 39 comments

Background to bullying post

For people who wanted background, I'm writing this post. There were so many comments in the last one I'm just starting a new one. The reason why I called my post son being bullied due to SD is because that's basically what happened, but I s ...

RedRedVines - 12/18/2015 - 10:59am - 37 comments

Mother's Day

Mother's day is around the corner. I have never been celebrated as a mother. I don't have any of my own kids yet. I do have two beautiful step daughters though. They are currently 9 years old. My partner and I have been together for 2 years and ...

BonusMom101 - 05/10/2023 - 1:19pm - 26 comments

I am a teen with divorced parents, and I need to tell my dad I've had enough

Parenting Issues Let me take you back to what started. In 2007, a friend of mine died from Cancer. We were both 5 years old at the time. His parents, were great friends with my parents. Everyone was so sad, and we are still sad to this day. Now, resume to ...

BrennanBlondeKid - 10/14/2015 - 12:05pm - 58 comments

Son being bullied due to SD

I have been a SM for 6 years and am having a problem with my SD who is 15. SD has quite simply never taken to me or my 2 bios. Her brother likes me, my bios and my and my DHs baby together, but SD has virtually ignored us (including my and DHs baby boy, h ...

RedRedVines - 11/28/2015 - 11:53am - 97 comments

Feral Forger SD22 and her needles

I posted earlier this week about Feral Forger, and her wanting to move back in with us...because Toxic Troll and her have been fighting and shes been told she needs to move out. For probably the 10,000th time. I just know this because of her broadcast tex ...

CLove - 09/13/2021 - 10:58am - 46 comments

Let’s play the game that they’ve always played

Adult Stepchildren I look back at the years and how much my three bastard stepkids ruined and made years of my life miserable they're adults now and still cause trouble whenever they're around I really hate them I think it's time to take th ...

Louisvillegoomba2020 - 03/26/2021 - 9:00pm - 26 comments

Pages