You are here

Oops! It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Sorry about that. However, maybe one of these will satisfy your curiosity?

Search results

Is this appropriate?....

Is this scenario appropriate? MIL in hospital with serious but currently stable condition. BM, finds this out and turns up at the hospital unannounced to visit ex-MIL, uninvited and without prior notice to DH. BM is carrying a set of keys in her hand and ...

Realist - 05/08/2007 - 12:36am - 15 comments

23 year old hates me

Adult Stepchildren Hi, I am a newbie and depressed. Not married to my BF but in the near future. He has 4 child. 3 are college grads and out of the house and functioning well in society and respectful to me. The 4th is a 23 year old, virginal. narcissisti ...

mjordan - 03/23/2011 - 9:17am - 14 comments

Need Advice- Almost ready to quit

Step/Bio Father's Den 27 year old Male here. No bios. Good looking successful guy. I seemed to have fallen into the dreaded step parent trap. My girlfriend and her 6 year old daughter have been living with me for 9 months. We have her full time. sigh ...

CaptainObvious - 11/01/2013 - 1:17pm - 34 comments

Should I give up?

Bio Child Free Zone Hello there, I apologize in advance for the long post, I need help! First off I would love to acknowledge how amazing this blog has been for me and I can only imagine the countless others...nobody can tell you what to do or how to do i ...

Lodo27 - 12/19/2019 - 12:54am - 39 comments

OT- Grammar

Happy Monday, STalkers!! Anyone else's weekend too short? The day is only half over and I'm already ready for Friday. Sigh... I was reading someone else's post about correcting and adult's grammar and got to thinking... My Dad had a de ...

Aniki-Moderator - 02/26/2018 - 12:26pm - 100 comments

Wife Idolizes Daughter That I Can't Stand!

General Discussion My wife of now one year have been dating for almost 8 years.  She has two adult girls from her first marriage 22 and 18, and I have one daughter 12 from my first marriage.  My Wife's oldest daughter and I get along fairly well.  Sh ...

FlyBoyJ - 03/06/2018 - 9:46pm - 37 comments

Collage age SD Causing Nightmares- DESPERATE!

Adult Stepchildren I'm new here and I hope it's ok that I'm not married...the same issues with my boyfriends daughter are preventing us from moving in that direction yet.  I am desperate for help and will take any and all suggestions. Short ...

Kfentress - 06/12/2018 - 12:08pm - 36 comments

A Thank-You to Long-time Contributors

Moeilijk wants to say "Thanks" to all the contributors who have been here more than two months. All of you have made this site worth visiting. Your blogs, comments, attempts to help and bizarre sense of humour have really made a difference in my ...

moeilijk - 09/18/2017 - 12:30pm - 78 comments

Using all his vacation time

I am really frustrated with my dh right now. Both our girls are going into high school next year which is huge for them and both the middle schools celebrate it bigley. They both go on the 8th grade trip out of town for 3 days, they have awards ceremonies ...

Doorsy - 05/08/2017 - 11:44am - 57 comments

I hate being a step mom!

General Discussion I hate being a step mom. I hate the fact that I am responsible for someone elses mistake. Though this child is messed up from neglect, abandonment, poor parenting somehow her problems are all directed both directly and indirectly. I hat ...

willthiseverend - 02/23/2012 - 12:45pm - 41 comments

Pages