Learned in less than 24 hours
Last night we successfully picked SD up from the airport. In less than 24 hours we have learned the following from SD
1. If SD has something to do on her flight, she does not come off the flight crying or the flight attendants telling us SD was crying during the flight (the last flight BM did not send SD with a single thing to do except crayons and paper during a night flight that was dark and SD was really upset when she got off the plane). She couldn't of been in a better mood than how happy she was when she got off the plane last night. BM messaged asking how SD did hours after we said we got SD because she was emotional before getting on.
2. SD has never gone to tutoring before, so all year she did not receive extra help outside of school except whatever BM was helping her with even though BM claims SD had gone to a tutor the last two months of school, did not sign up SD for the free school tutoring her teacher signed SD up for, but according to SD she has never gone to a tutor or had help from anyone except during school hours.
3. Another child older than SD's sister lives with them currently and lives in the like sun room and has a curtain up as a room divider since it is a big room and there isn't a door for his half of the room.
4. SD does in fact share a room with her sister, which again is totally fine, but just sucks for SD because last visit SD was all excited to have her own room.
5. BM did send SD with a phone, big surprise this "new" phone that has a broken screen protector on it is not SD's phone, but really her sister's phone. Looked to see if there was any crazy stuff on it this time and not really. DH is actually saved under SD's phone as "Dad" and has a picture of DH with SD when she was like a baby as his picture. BM's DH messages with SD's sister a lot on the phone. Looks like at least in messages he tries to be more caring and involved than SD made him out to be over winter break, but who knows.
For now that is all I can think of. SD is happy about camp and tutoring coming up, both start next week. Will be making her a doctors appointment about the bug bites, hopefully we can get that looked at soon.