Toxic Troll has been working!!!!
Now, Im not especially good with big changes, and each time something changes with Toxic Troll BM, I totally go into a tailspin with all the possible ramifications...
So, yes I know Im supposed to be disengaged..and I am...but this is NEWS to us.
Apparently, while DH and SD15 Backstabber/Munchkin were on the way to the apartment for visitation dropoff, the text came out that Toxic Troll has been working. She previously worked for the local school system as a "behavior specialist" with autistic children. Thats where she hit her head on the monkee bars 4 years ago, and how she is getting $$$ from school system since she quit over 2 years ago.
Shes been working "one-on-one" (under the table?) and is about 200-300 miles south of us "for training". Feral Forger SD22 has been taking care of the dog, and I guess will take care of SD15. PArt of me was "well, no mother, no drop off", but the other part was like "meh, thats not my circus anymore".
A few thoughts:
1. So August is when the 3 year review for child support comes up. I have had this feeling that she will go to court and file for full custody. And move somewhere else where the job takes her.
2. SD15 will be asked "to choose". DH and I have discussed that he doesnt have to spend $$$$ on lawyers. Shes old enough to know whats up. He knows enough to speak up for himself in court. We have a nice home, Sd15 has her own room. She has school friends, a life here. TT has been known to lie and make accusations, however, so who knows if a judge would believe her or not.
3. If WE got the full custody, yikes. SD15 backstabber full time.
4. If TT is working legit, then she will file taxes and we do not claim kiddo. If legit then the child support shouldnt go up...because no change. If not legit, then maybe more child support because she doesnt have verifiable income.
5. What would sd15 choose? It would be kind of nice not to have backstabber reporting on me...
All these thoughts. I guess I will have to wait for SD15's newest report on the job sitch.