Hold everything SD13 is BORED
So, she has done this since she was 11-12. She will come up to me, interrupt what I am doing and detail just WHY she is bored, and asks me to do something with her.
I REALLY hate this! EVERY TIME it makes me want to scream and I am considered a REALLY patient person. Is this NORMAL teen things?
She has a ton of things she can do with her time to self-entertain:
- Play with baby bearded dragon.
- Play with one of two rabbits
- Draw on $1,400 tablet her mother bought her
- Play on the $200 nintendo switch her mother bought her - there are two games. Trade them in for a new one!!!!!
- play with friendly large dog
- watch netflix or disney ona VERY large screen with excellent graphics.
I dont really know what to do with this frustration. She has a LOT she can do, just not a lot of chores.
Do I say something like, "hey it really bothers me when you tell me that, its not my job to provide you with constant entertainment" or just keep my mouth shut and do a silent scream in my head? She has been with us full time since the beginning of the month, so this is a taste of fully custody and shes driving me kind of nuts, with her complaining of being bored. Its making me want to go to the gym to get away from her.