What are your Pet Peeves?
I heard you still go thru "cycles" even post this damn surgery, so maybe this is PMS, maybe it's because DH is gone and it's just me and SS19 with no buffer, I don't know. But I came home early today, I did too much yesterday and just hurt and every where I look I want to scream! It's simple freaking stuff!
- Put your cereal box away.
- Dont open a new box until you finish the first
- If there are 2 milk bottles in the fridge, open the one with the earliest expiration date 1st
- EMPTY or 1/2 Empty water bottles everywhere!
- He has one chore. The freaking dishes at night. Do the freaking dishes!
- There is a laundry hamper in the bathroom. Why are the clothes next to it and not in it??
Ok, those are all the ones that stuck a nerve within 3 minutes of being home. What are your pet peeves?
I am going to build a fines list for offenses. We warned him. Now it is time to pay up. (Of course this is going into his scooter fund that he doesn't know we have! But I want him to take it seriously.)