OT - Eff Off Friday
TGIF, STalkers! It's been another loooooong work week and I'm ready for the weekend.
Eff off to:
- People whining about a mere dusting of snow. We've gotten snow well into April and you know it. Sheesh.
- Spam callers. I'm getting tired of answering the phone with "Sheriff's Department".
- Callers with the wrong number. Seriously, dude. I've had this phone number for YEARS. No, 'Fred' cannot be reached at this number. Not today, not yesterday, not last month, not last freakin' decade. It doesn't matter how many times you call it. FRED ISN'T HERE! On second thought, maybe I should tell him...
- Fred got arrested
- Fred has a new number (give him the local police number)
- I AM Fred, had a sex change, and now go by the name Sugar Pie DiSanto...
- The same idiot who calls himself a programmer who doesn't understand Inbound vs Outbound. I've explained it to him. Two other programmers have explained it to him. The boss explained it to him. Any suggestions for Dipshidiot's new career? I'm afraid he'd screw up as a Walmart greeter and direct incoming shoppers to the exit...
Hope you have a good weekend!