OT - Thankful Thursday
We're closing in on the weekend, STalkers. Happy Friday Eve!
We all have our struggles. I've been going through a rough time for the past several months, but have managed (most days) to stick out my chin and push forward instead of crawling under a rock (kinda cold under that rock right now...). Some of my friends have been been darn near overwhelmed by life-altering shocks. Times like this make it an excellent opportunity for me to remember the things for which I am thankful.
I am thankful for:
- a close-knit, loving, supportive family, especially...
- ...my Dad, who is a paragon of virtue, NEVER judgmental, always understanding, and the best Dad anyone could ask for
- my DH, who is my heart and my rock
- a solid roof over my head, a reliable vehicle, and a good job
- friends. Whether they are good, fair weather , bad, current, former, or toxic, I'm thankful for all of them. They have taught me what kind of friend I WANT to be, so I'm grateful for the lessons - even those that were painful.
- STalk. If it wasn't for STalk, I'm sure I'd be divorced. It's lovely to have a safe place to vent and receive advice. Even advice that is skewed and sh!tty because it's another learning experience on the kind of person I want to be.