Speaking of Dr. Phil. . .
Did anyone catch yesterday's show?
*disclaimer* seen through the eyes of a completely cynical and used stepmom
So it was tragic that "Chris" the husband died of an overdose, but viewing it as a Post Traumatic Step Disorder survivor, some stuff jumped out at me:
1. Toni the young wife, didn't seem all that broken up about Chris' death (thank GOD she never had children with Chris)
2. Toni blurted out that Chris HATED Stepmom TO Sandy the Stepmom
3. Chris' friend painted Chris as a ne'er do well (most likely spoiled, entitled, guilty parented COD) who was chronically unemployed, not in school and on drugs.
4. Chris' friend also mentioned that Chris was having "stress" from meeting his SM.
5. It was mentioned by Toni that Sandy, the SM, wanted Chris dead because he stood in the way of her inheritance and it would mean that Chris' biodad would never have to deal with the BM again. (hmmmmmm)